Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You didn't post the removal video!

I'll see if I can figure out how to post a video later today. Brandon's action with the 5 pound dead blow was emmy worthy.

Between a sledge hammer, a smaller hammer, numerous prybars, and the Kubota tractor I almost s***. Sorry. I just stood back and enjoyed! Bob, get that video on here!

Sorry, uploading the video is apparently beyond my skill level. It's in a format that Mud doesn't like and I'm unable to convert it to an acceptable file type.

No, I think the cowl is still in pretty good shape except for possibly the front passenger's side mount.

Instead of working on cruisers I have been building one. Little man loves it. Now back to real cruisers

Love it!
However, it needs a steering wheel :steer:

Picked up a Real Steel tail gate. This thing is well made. Going to drop it off Friday to get painted hopefully.

IMG_20170322_220458006.jpg

Sorry, uploading the video is apparently beyond my skill level. It's in a format that Mud doesn't like and I'm unable to convert it to an acceptable file type.
Bob, is the video on a smartphone?
If so, login to youtube, or create an account if you don't have one.
Its very straight forward to post/share that vid from your phone to youtube...
Then you just post the youtube link here.

I wanna see the carnage!

Bob, is the video on a smartphone?
If so, login to youtube, or create an account if you don't have one.
Its very straight forward to post/share that vid from your phone to youtube...
Then you just post the youtube link here.

I wanna see the carnage!

There are at least seven words in this post that Bob does not understand.

If anyone with a strong back is bored this weekend I could use a hand putting the roll cage back in.

It didn't surprise me when this came up after Bobs video!!
IMG_1996.PNG

The 40 came back to life today. I got it started and charging so the end is in sight.

HOA is giving me trouble about the 40 not having an inspection sticker, although it is an antique.
I'm thinking that theyre thinking that it is inoperable.
Turned the truck around, moved it to a different spot, removed the winter storage stuff from the back, and folded the windshield down.
20170327_153016.jpg

Yeehaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom