What did you do on your 70 series today? (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oooo that skid, i like it. I take it that its a cruisin offroad product, @beno i recall you have one? hows the fit since it seems to be 80 series specific? any modifications to fit?

I found this random photo on the internet showing the @Cruisin sliders. This photo provides a rarely seen view of the slider mounting method and a rarely used rigging technique using the sliders as strap attachment points :)

Ouch, that random Cruiser was SO clean :cry:

Finished my fold out table on the rear door:

rP1060089_zpshgqhgjn5.jpg

rP1060087_zpscuxbvjtv.jpg

Cheers
Clint

I broke up the fleet. The white BJ-74 went to a new home yesterday. Buyer and seller are both happy!

View attachment 1427913
I assume there is a PBR decal somewhere on the new Cruiser or were you concerned it would harm the value? :)

^^^^ hope you brought your heavy duty sandals :)

Why yes sir.... @cruiserdan would be proud.... (whose youngest son I see tomorrow at college.... weird I remember him as a kid and now I will be taking him and his dorm room friends to lunch tomorrow. "As sands through the hourglass.... and so are the days of our lives".)

image.jpg

Why yes sir.... @cruiserdan would be proud.... (whose youngest son I see tomorrow at college.... weird I remember him as a kid and now I will be taking him and his dorm room friends to lunch tomorrow. "As sands through the hourglass.... and so are the days of our lives".)

View attachment 1428203

HA. Very good.
I am at this moment standing over my truck working out how to fit a 3" dump pipe.
IMG_4307.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom