Builds The great Stoffel (HJ61 build) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could you please post up a picture of the hardline leading to the clutch master cylinder? The 12h that I got was an automatic, so no clutch booster initially. I really just want to see how Toyota ran their hardline.

Thanks!

Could you please post up a picture of the hardline leading to the clutch master cylinder? The 12h that I got was an automatic, so no clutch booster initially. I really just want to see how Toyota ran their hardline.

Thanks!

Vac lines?? Hydraulic lines??

I took a little road trip to the great windy land of Wyoming today to meet up with @reevesci aka Jason at Trail Tailor. I was there to pick up a new suspension for the wife's rig ( Toko Toko ) and while I was there why not pick up a few things for Stoffel??! Soon I will have tail gate storage!! Thanks J!!

DSCF1177-XL.jpg

I took a little road trip to the great windy land of Wyoming today to meet up with @reevesci aka Jason at Trail Tailor. I was there to pick up a new suspension for the wife's rig ( Toko Toko ) and while I was there why not pick up a few things for Stoffel??! Soon I will have tail gate storage!! Thanks J!!

DSCF1177-XL.jpg

C,

Where is the inner lip plate? Did you not picture it or is it still in my shop?

J

I got it, I was just trying to protect your trade secrets! Lol

HA, OK! No worries on that. After the first one is released, trade secrets don't exists anymore..... Let me know how the lift works out and when your ready to work on that other issue let me know.

J

Storage lid installed! It was a pretty easy process, after you get over the fear of cutting into your rig. Fit up was great, no issues. It adds a TON of storage space, more than I thought. I'm pretty damn happy with the way it turned out!

IMG_20170326_110719602_HDR-XL.jpg

Getting prepped

IMG_20170326_121336910_HDR-XL.jpg

No turning back now!

IMG_20170326_132348091_HDR-XL.jpg

Installed!

IMG_20170326_132421047_HDR-XL.jpg

Sound deadner placed inside

IMG_20170326_143904937-XL.jpg

Room to spare after emptying my extra gear duffel

More goodies added to Stoffel! A huge thanks to the guys at State Street Auto in Midvale, UT for getting this done while I was out of town.

DSCF1526-XL.jpg

DSCF1523-XL.jpg

DSCF1524-XL.jpg

DSCF1522-XL.jpg

DSCF1520-XL.jpg

Boost is set to around 11 psi right now and all seems well! Response is great and no more black smoke when I get into it. I'm pretty damn stoked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom