check out the drop plates on this one..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
1980 Toyota Land Cruiser LAND CRUISER 80 DIESEL | eBay
DSC03031_zpsrzyhihhm.jpg

Can someone enlighten me how its possible to post a link to Ebay?? There are 2 decent LC's on Craigslist, I can't afford a second one so i posted links and my post never even made it to the forum. A nice Diesel 60 and a 80 from CA on the east coast!!!!

IMG_7591.JPG

The physical place is Universal Sales at 910 Lincoln HWY, Morrisville, PA. 215-428-9700. No affiliation except it is local to me.

They currently have at least 6 diesel VX Limited 80s, all RHD, all '91s, and one has a factory winch. Additionally there are some 60s and 70s as well. Most of the 80s seem to be around 17K according to the window stickers.

@mingles

Heck of a good looking lot of cars.

Can someone enlighten me how its possible to post a link to Ebay?? There are 2 decent LC's on Craigslist, I can't afford a second one so i posted links and my post never even made it to the forum. A nice Diesel 60 and a 80 from CA on the east coast!!!!

Post links over in the classified section. I posted this here to highlight the technical fabwork of that drop bracket (read: scary as $hit).

View attachment 1427817

The physical place is Universal Sales at 910 Lincoln HWY, Morrisville, PA. 215-428-9700. No affiliation except it is local to me.

They currently have at least 6 diesel VX Limited 80s, all RHD, all '91s, and one has a factory winch. Additionally there are some 60s and 70s as well. Most of the 80s seem to be around 17K according to the window stickers.

Someone has been watching the import clauses and could see how folks WANT the diesels! The 91 is now 25 years old and can be legally imported, so this vendor is planning on being on the FRONT edge of that curve and getting the market while it's hot.

My 95 that i imported from Japan has a set of drop brackets that are nearly identical to those, but with holes for 4" and 6" lifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom