Mud Troopy folks, take a moment please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Forgot to add that i'm happy to pay, Andrew. And thank you for going to the trouble.

If the kind offer was intended to include us Africans then I would love 1 x Large Black one and 1 x med black for :princess:. Will obviously pay for any and all costs involved.
We have an office in Cape Town, ill see if i can get it interofficed and shipped from there :-D

We wagon owners are sometimes jealous of you Troopy owners...
Don't listen to him. He's either delirious or sleep deprived. :)

Never realized there were that many panel vans in the U.S. That's like 500' of bench seats. :)
Since I don't have any seats in the back I consider mine an overbuilt Toyota pickup that happens to have an unfurnished studio apartment attached to it. Rent is cheap but utilities are kinda high

I would love an XL Black if possible. Thanks for this.

IMG_7306.JPG
Awesome

Here is my Troopy

If it's not to late I'll take one in black size large. Also happy to pay or donate toward the cause. Thank you!

Not too late, thread closes for orders Friday 31st

Reactions: Gus
You are the true legend!
Medium, black for sure, same for wife if possible!
Can I send you some swag from our club, the Cascade Cruisrs?

H
I need to join / meetup with this club :)

I was hoping I didn't have to hunt you down!

Every third Thursday of the month at Busters BBQ in Tigard.

Wanna take the troopies out to the SOLVE clean up this Sunday?
Drive on the beach from Gearhart to Warrenton past the wreck of the Peter Iredale.

All right guys, thread closed, ill tabulate and update the spreadsheet. Ill touch base with the folks that specified SO sizes to make sure i dont miss any ladies vs gents. Should have the spreadsheet updated this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom