Broken Video Screen rear seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I received my 2016 from Florida. Overall really pleased w it. Condition was correctly described except that the right rear passenger vid screen is broken. I mean the actual screen itself. Honestly not sure I care that much. I'll call the seller and see if I can get some money back. Any ideas what this will cost to replace? Thinking I might not fix it at all, but the OCD part of me wants it dealt with.
Still I love this car!!

Well, I received my 2016 from Florida. Overall really pleased w it. Condition was correctly described except that the right rear passenger vid screen is broken. I mean the actual screen itself. Honestly not sure I care that much. I'll call the seller and see if I can get some money back. Any ideas what this will cost to replace? Thinking I might not fix it at all, but the OCD part of me wants it dealt with.
Still I love this car!!

Welcome!

Do a quick search of the 200 section and you'll find others have been looking for a way to cleanly delete the rear screens. The screen is easily enough removed, but you will be left with a sizable hole in the back of your seat. A solution might be in the works, good luck.

Now that is rediculess !!!
I would have guessed something crazy high like 1500-1800, I never would have dreamed they would list for 5k.

Now that is rediculess !!!
I would have guessed something crazy high like 1500-1800, I never would have dreamed they would list for 5k.

Yeah, it lists for $5900. But if they will give you $2000 off you can't really complain. :)

A crazy high number for the price would be still only be 1/10 of retail, IMHO. That price has me very worried about cost of other proprietary parts. In fact, that's so scary I wonder if this is the first vehicle I've even owned that I don't keep beyond the warranty?

Holy crap! For that price, you could mount SIX 12.9" iPad Pros!! Re-dick-you-lus!

Wow. Gonna have to build a lexan box around mine LOL.

Bloody Hell! At that price, they really don't want to part with them. I guess I ll have to find another solution...

I have two in a mint condition used once in my 16LC. Will make you a great deal at 2k each. You can have 2 for price of one. As bonus you will get a free shipping ;)
You're far too kind I couldn't possibly take advantage of your good nature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom