Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll get started on the rear bumper next week. I popped a capacitor on my 350 machine so I dusted off the little 211 and got a few things tacked up this morning.

Frame for the 4 can basket OR 35 YETI + 1 can OR... Roadie 20 + 2 cans..... OR...................

J
View attachment 1423887

Now you just need something to launch those throwing stars at the bad guys following you... :poof:

What are those, anyway?

Nothing special today, still waiting on my capacitor to repair my Miller.

Front lollipop recovery point was designed and is sent off to a few companies for bidding.

EDIT---3/4" Grade 70. Pricing will be $85.00 a pair for red powder coat or 70.00 a pair bare metal. Prices include shipping. These will be available in 2-3 weeks.

J

200 TOW POINT2.JPG

Last edited:
Man, I read back through the thread and was coming back to edit my question so as not to look silly.

And you beat me too it. Time for a cold beer. :beer:

Looks nice so far. Are you planning on being able to use the stock hitch or are you headed another direction for that?

On a side note, I see you are in Green River. I should have stopped by yesterday as I was traveling between Rock Springs and SLC.

Stock hitch will be utilized. He still needs to notch the rear for the receiver.

Correct, I'll notch the bottom edge of the bumper so the factory hitch can receive tow chains. I'm almost dialed in on the bumper shell to hitch height. I want the bottom of the bumper shell to be the same as the hitch chain loops. This will allow there to be a continuous piece of metal on the same plane across the entire bottom (except a 1/4" gap between loops and shell). No cut out gaps to get hung on a rock or branch..

J

Looks nice so far. Are you planning on being able to use the stock hitch or are you headed another direction for that?

On a side note, I see you are in Green River. I should have stopped by yesterday as I was traveling between Rock Springs and SLC.

I'm usually always somewhere around. Give me a shout sometime.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom