New to area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jvincig01

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys,

My name is Josh and I am new to the Sacramento area. Nice to see a cruiser group up here. Where do you guys meet up? And can I join?

Thanks,

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Welcome!
We haven't gotten together in a long time! We are long over due for a meet up of some sort. Where in Sacramento are you?

Welcome!
We haven't gotten together in a long time! We are long over due for a meet up of some sort. Where in Sacramento are you?
Thanks for the reply! I'm in El Dorado Hills so I am off 50. I'm up to meet wherever you guys are. I heard there was a group up in Placerville?

Thanks for the reply! I'm in El Dorado Hills so I am off 50. I'm up to meet wherever you guys are. I heard there was a group up in Placerville?

I know of a few guys in EDH. My in laws are in Cameron park. Off 50 is a great place to be located. Not far from a lot of good camp spots and trails. There may be a group up there.

Nice Rig! we are long over due for a meet. We were discussing meeting up a few weeks ago

I'm in Sacramento as well

From Elk Grove here. Welcome to Sacto. Nice rig!

I'm down in Vacaville but hunt just out side Pollock pines... is n the process of putting my 100 together...I'd say we get a group together and go play in El Dorado. I know a couple good tails up there

Sounds good to me. A few of us know that area really well also.

I'm In! I need to get the 4runner on some dirt

I've got a little work to get done...bumper came in today, guess it's time figuring out how it'll go on and winch install. Still plenty of Snow up there now

What bumper did you go with on your rig?

The ARB Sahara and I have a warn m8000....going to get a fan shop weld a stinger bar on it to mount lights and my high jack to. Only have the jack on it during trips.

That's bad ass! It will look great with the stinger. Hit up chance at CaliFab. He's done a bunch of stuff for me and some other guys on here.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I figured since I'm new to the Sacramento area as well I would post up. I've been living in Alabama for the last 3 years so it feels great to get back into the mountains. I went mtn biking this morning up in Auburn and spotted a really nice built up 80 series, I wondered if it was anybody on here. Anyways, I would be interested in meeting up if you all every wanted to. My cruiser has been more of a mall cruiser the last 5 years or so, but I'm definitely interested in exploring the area out here, from what I've seen it's pretty amazing!