For Sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set of 36x12.5x15 swampers for sale. Bias ply. Mounted on steel rims. 6 bolt. Lots of life left. $1000 will hopefully have pictures soon.

IMG_2945.JPG
For sale

Compressor -eagle
220 V , small tri-head pump
30 amp I think

Sold.

Last edited:
I found this tire at Pick n Pull today and grabbed it. It is a Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip 37x12.50R15LT. I thought I would grab it in case anyone wants a spare of this size.

View attachment 1084985

View attachment 1084982

View attachment 1084990

View attachment 1084984

It looked good when I decided to buy it but when the cashier went to mark it I noticed there was a chunk missing on the inner rim so not sure if it will still be usable. Let me know what you guys think because there is only a 3 day return on tires. Maybe it could be run with a tube...I don't know.

View attachment 1084995

Anyway, if anyone is interested, $25 and its yours.
Tire still available

no affiliation, not sure what Toyota these will fit, but they're 15 inch 6 bolts on decent looking no name tires, wheels look almost like late 80s early 90s stock LC wheels . If it fits and you're going bald, these could may be a good choice, especially if some haggling occurs.

Winter tire | other | Calgary | Kijiji

I've got a paper air filter from dobinsons new in box for an lj78 2.4 unsure of cross compatability. $15 ive since gone the way of K&N

80 /81 series stuff from my write off

cruising off road sliders with kickout and hardware $500 SOLD
Cruisin off road transfer case skidplate with hardware $200 SOLD
Cruisin offroad rear bumper with hitch, tire carrier, jerry can swingout $1500
Ironman 4" suspension with rebuildable shocks, adjustable sway bar, caster plates $1600
tires/rims $SOLD
plywood trunk box $60 SOLD
Detroit locker rear end hub to hub , new brakes, pad, bearings seals $1000
ARB front with chromoly inner and outer, rebuilt bearing seals $1200 SOLD
Warn 12000 lbs winch ( pretty much brand new, still have to check if it got cracked ) $1800
transfer case $300
Auto trans $400

Anything that's not on here I'll address later, may sell the whole body to somebody and I'll keep some parts for myself. Between my Dad and I our shop will be consumed with projects so it will be touch and go whether I can help you install but most likely no.

Some of you called dibs but it was all on the same thing. Pretty much first cash in hand takes it. Just leave PM and I'll try to answer that day.

Pictures this weekend.

Today is April 27 so in a week I 'll post for sale to the rest of the forum.

Last edited:
Not really LC related but vehicle related.

Bench seats of an 80s GMC VAN, excellent condition, one still has remains of the plastic wrap.

I bought these second hand from the owner of the van as a project to turn into couches for my friend's man cave and one for the condo I moved into. Too much stuff on the go- Who the heck am I kidding?

FS Chevrolet Van bench Seats - like new | couches, futons | Edmonton | Kijiji

OBO

I got a Curt 13089 hitch for a 80 series Land Cruiser/LX450. In pretty much new shape, only used a handful of times over the last year until I got the rear bumper made. Cheapest I could find new was $270, so I wouldn't mind getting $200, but I'm definitely open to any offers. Anyone interested?

full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom