Meet n' greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

going to try and get there, but it's only 50/50

Jesse and I will be there.

Alright after missing the last two I'm looking to get things rolling again with the weather beginning to warm up. 3/7/17 is the next meeting date.

Anyone have any ideas for a new location to mix things up a little. Somewhere with ample parking and seating for the group?

Alright after missing the last two I'm looking to get things rolling again with the weather beginning to warm up. 3/7/17 is the next meeting date.

Anyone have any ideas for a new location to mix things up a little. Somewhere with ample parking and seating for the group?
I am going to Tucson for my nieces softball tournament, I sure we could find a place there. LOL

How about Narayit? Their parking sucks, but the Urgent Care owns the vacant lot next door and I can check with the owner (friend of mine) about using the lot.

I was thinking today about the Durango High School parking lot. Then simply walking across the street to Three Peaks Deli & Grill. Or the Fair Grounds and pizza at Gianni's arose the street?

I like the food at Narayit but there seating options are not great for a group. And yes there parking lot is a joke.

Did we ever settle on a venue for 3/7? I haven't been to 3 Peaks or Gianni's yet, so I'm good with either.

Just to confirm, we're meeting at the high school parking lot at 5:30 and then going to 3 peaks?

Good showing.
IMG_5941.JPG

I'm down with pneumonia right now so someone else take the lead and post up a meeting spot for next week.
hope you get better, got an idea about RTT I want to talk to you about.

I should make this next meeting

Hey Guys, lets meet up back at Serious Texas South 5:30pm for this month, we have some adopt a trial paper work we need to get turned in.

Sounds Good. I'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom