Mud Troopy folks, take a moment please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AndrewHadji

GOLD Star
Threads
I would have taken this to PM but you can only add 5 people. If you have a troopy please comment below with shirt size for you and a significant other if you want. I have some stuff coming over from AUS and want to get an order in with the Troop Carriers of Australia crowd to make the shipment.

Choices are a black T or a white T, and a size, so please indicate. There is no cost associated. Ill reach out for a mailing address when they arrive.

Id like to make the order in about a week. So tell yo friends.

Updated spreadsheet, check to make sure i have them correct
Mud T-shirt order

Last edited:
Such a nice guy! Are you going to deliver them as well so we can play in the desert again? I just got the news that my old girl is grounded with a worn rear diff and a leaky front axle seal. So, possibly two diffs... $$$ We'll be playing in the 81 for a while.

Two larges would be awesome! Are you taking donations?

Such a nice guy! Are you going to deliver them as well so we can play in the desert again? I just got the news that my old girl is grounded with a worn rear diff and a leaky front axle seal. So, possibly two diffs... $$$ We'll be playing in the 81 for a while.

Two larges would be awesome! Are you taking donations?
ANd im still trying to find a similar system to your water setup..... i liked it

Really cool, Thank you! Im interested in a Medium Black, I don't have a SO currently but would take a Medium White as well if they are coming in pairs :). But seriously one would be great and I would be happy to send a donation as well, or at least buy the beers at some future point.

Or Troopy caretakers? :grinpimp:

Also happy to pay to play.
troopy.jpg

My slight frame would need a black XL.....:rofl:

added a spreadsheet. Let me know if i have any order wrong. Here are some pics of what is being ordered. Official TOA swag. Both colors have the front and back,
17407588_771684562835_1139394007_o.jpg
17431403_771683929105_610480882_o.jpg

I'll take a black one please, Andrew, in extra large.

If the kind offer was intended to include us Africans then I would love 1 x Large Black one and 1 x med black for :princess:. Will obviously pay for any and all costs involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom