Wrenching Session Lakewood, CO??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently bought a 1997 Land Cruiser with a blown head gasket (#6 cylinder). Anyway, I am picking up my head from Mountain High Performance tomorrow 3-24-17. Im not in a huge hurry to get it all back together, I still need to get a new radiator and a few 'might as well' items. However, I do have a very large box full of gaskets and vaccum hoses from Beno that are ready to go!

Is anybody in the Denver area up for a wrenching session? I really just need help setting the head on the block and some help buttoning up the head and getting the intake on. I will have everything cleaned up and ready to go. I consider myself a thourough wrencher and like to get things done right, cleanly, and to oem specs. I have a 2 car garage with decent room and all the tools to get it done. It would also be great if you had a FZJ80 that we could refer to for routing of wires, hoses, bolt locations etc....

Anyway, like I said Im not in a big hurry and I can adjust my schedule to fit yours. I am thinking one or maybe 2 people? I dont want too many distractions and want the day to be fairly serious. I am always happy to return the favor and thought it might be a good way to meet some like-minded Land Cruiser people! I was thinking maybe in 2 weeks or so we could put something together? PM me if anybody is interested.

Thank you!

I recently bought a 1997 Land Cruiser with a blown head gasket (#6 cylinder). Anyway, I am picking up my head from Mountain High Performance tomorrow 3-24-17. Im not in a huge hurry to get it all back together, I still need to get a new radiator and a few 'might as well' items. However, I do have a very large box full of gaskets and vaccum hoses from Beno that are ready to go!

Is anybody in the Denver area up for a wrenching session? I really just need help setting the head on the block and some help buttoning up the head and getting the intake on. I will have everything cleaned up and ready to go. I consider myself a thourough wrencher and like to get things done right, cleanly, and to oem specs. I have a 2 car garage with decent room and all the tools to get it done. It would also be great if you had a FZJ80 that we could refer to for routing of wires, hoses, bolt locations etc....

Anyway, like I said Im not in a big hurry and I can adjust my schedule to fit yours. I am thinking one or maybe 2 people? I dont want too many distractions and want the day to be fairly serious. I am always happy to return the favor and thought it might be a good way to meet some like-minded Land Cruiser people! I was thinking maybe in 2 weeks or so we could put something together? PM me if anybody is interested.

Thank you!

Drop me a line... I might be able to assist. ;)

If Beno comes I'm going to have to clean up the garage better, get a haircut, and put some better beer in the fridge! :beer:

I image Beno a Wiskey guy.

You'll also have to wear sandals while wrenching. Safety first!

I image Beno a Wiskey guy.

I was able to find a picture of Beno...

149030565059038236726001.jpg

If you don't finish by April 8th, I can lend a hand. Mountain high did a great job on mine. You wont be disappointed with their work.

Wash your feet. LOL

Rumor was that he wears shoes when securing his car before dark. Unconfirmed photo evidence.

512336389.jpg

If you don't finish by April 8th, I can lend a hand. Mountain high did a great job on mine. You wont be disappointed with their work.

Thank you, yeah they seem very knowledgeable on our trucks and have excellent reviews. We are lucky to have their shop locally. Thank you for everybody's help and support. I was able to line up some very good help and look forward to getting my Cruiser going. Im always willing to lend a hand to anybody else who made need some help in the future.

Nice! Where can I get one of those lab coats??? My wife loves a man in a uniform and I need all the help I can get!

If Beno comes I'm going to have to clean up the garage better, get a haircut, and put some better beer in the fridge! :beer:
You might need better beer but i dont think he is deserving of a hair cut.

If I had more time and didn't have an 8month old, I'd be right there to help out. Especially since doing a PM HG job might be in my near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom