The Daily Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replacing the head on the troopy this weekend. Had it machined and tested at Mike's Engine in mendon, MA. Really great place...the guys had probably 15 race engines he was rebuilding for people. Very old school place which the building and business is for sale as he is trying to retire at some point. Also, dropped off the radiator at ABC Radiator in bellingham. it was leaking so guessing the leak made my head fail.

Free beer for any spectators who have nothing to do Saturday. I have a keg of Jack's Abby left over from Xmas that needs to die.

I know Mike! Great guy! He does good work .

Started a new business that is launching this week. Its a hiring platform for the hospitality industry. Restaurant owners ping out alerts to our database of user profiles. Basically its a dating app between restaurant owners and potential new employees. Its based on skills and geography so we quickly match people to local restaurants looking to hire.

Hoping you guys can share this with anyone in New England looking for a restaurant or hospitality job.

Workers can fill out a free profile at www.spingig.com or text the word EMPLOYMENT to 44222.

Thanks for the help! I'm all-in on this so any help would be great

Does an fj60 h42 transmission fit fj40 bell housing? Also can I install the e brake on a split transfer case?

Keener must be still. Or there is a bender that a few club members bought that floats around. I think Scott may have it now?

I have the bender.

I have the bender.

I still have to meet up with you to grab that thing. Gotta do a little more tube work on front bumper.

Guy named Scott Cairns is located in mass. He seems to make nice tube stuff. President of rock bottom 4x4. A nea club. Hes working on a friend's truck now. Prices seem very fair.

I still have to meet up with you to grab that thing. Gotta do a little more tube work on front bumper.

Guy named Scott Cairns is located in mass. He seems to make nice tube stuff. President of rock bottom 4x4. A nea club. Hes working on a friend's truck now. Prices seem very fair.
Scott is a great guy quality work and good friend of mine. .i sent Beej to him for some sliders for his 80 ...

Wondering if anyone in the club has shipped large items with a freight carrier in the past, and if so, whom have you used?

Someone in NOLA is interested in the hard top I'm trying to sell, but I have no experience with shipping big items like this.

Thanks for any help.

I've used new Penn freight quite a few times and i think they service new England. I put whatever I have on a pallet, guess at the weight, call them to see the terminal closest to the person buying the stuff and get a quote. if the quote is satisfactory i drop off the pallet at their nearest terminal. pretty easy and i find they're reasonably priced and give great service.

Wondering if anyone in the club has shipped large items with a freight carrier in the past, and if so, whom have you used?

Someone in NOLA is interested in the hard top I'm trying to sell, but I have no experience with shipping big items like this.

Thanks for any help.

What I've done is package/Palet the item and supply them dimensions and weight to the buyer for them to figure out.

I offer to deliver the item to their carrier within reasonable distance. Since their are hubs close (10 Miles) it works for me

What I've done is package/Palet the item and supply them dimensions and weight to the buyer for them to figure out.

I offer to deliver the item to their carrier within reasonable distance. Since their are hubs close (10 Miles) it works for me

Awesome idea, thanks, Rick.

Anyone know where to get diesel fuel line? Need the tiny rubber line at the end of the fuel rail on a 2H. Also, I have an alternator with a vacuum fitting which I do not need. Does anyone know how I can plug this? a banjo fitting or something?

Basically is there a supply source in MA for weird or custom diesel hoses and fittings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom