For Sale Fj25 seat brackets, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
IMG_3944.JPG
Drivers seat brackets, good shape $45 shipped also early 40,45 wiper switch($65) shipped and windshield latches $50 shipped

Not trying to mess with your sale. But FYI, those brackets look pretty tall. If they did come out of a 25 it was an early one with a tall tool box and not correct for late 25's or a 40 which are shorter.

Or, it could just be my eyes......long day. :cautious:

These are 3 3/4 tall and dont mirror each other but they came from a 59 fj25!

These brackets are correct and do not mirror each other as the seat was designed for easy removal sliding it sideways out of the brackets. Check your bolt pattern, these should fit.

Mine has mirror image bolt pattern just like @treerootCO and another one I have seen in person that had similar bolt pattern to ours was Jonathan ward's (TLC4X4) FJ25. Which confirms some early one definitely had different bolt pattern but @whitey45 you are right Toyota did change it to sliding seat option at some stage, not sure when but may be some time mid to late 59. I think @tahoe40/45 has a very early 25 it will be interesting to see what he has got there.

Last edited:
These brackets are correct and do not mirror each other as the seat was designed for easy removal sliding it sideways out of the brackets. Check your bolt pattern, these should fit.

That is correct, they should be the same and mounted the same, so that pin can be removed and the seat slid out of the brackets. Just wanted to point out that they were the right height for early 25's and too tall for later ones or 40's.;)

That is correct, they should be the same and mounted the same, so that pin can be removed and the seat slid out of the brackets. Just wanted to point out that they were the right height for early 25's and too tall for later ones or 40's.;)

Here it is what I have got - Bolt pattern is mirror image to each other and they are factory because nuts are welded underneath inside the sealed beam. Current brackets are fabricated by proffits cruisers.

IMG_0962.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom