Builds Project Cherry Bomb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump for tire pics

I do have the wheels all painted up.
20170314_223704_zps1t0fggdw.jpg

Really like the headlocks and tires. Let us know how they balance

Well, I have been using photobucket since 2005 and they decided to start charging for 3rd party hosting... :mad: I guess it is a blessing that nobody actually likes this thread!

Here is a link to the new photo album. All the pics are there and mostly in the correct order. Project Cherry Bomb — Postimage.org

Grab your pics and host them here for free.. ;)

I think it's time to start a second photo account. I pay for photobucket, mostly out of convenience, but (again) their uploading screen is totally messed up - and there is no way to contact them... yep, time to find other options.

So far I am liking postimage.org. It may be worth checking out.

View attachment 1492878

What am I, chopped liver!?

Not at all! I know that there are a few that enjoy this thread. I was using my self-demening humor. It's one of my bad habits.

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys. We have been busy setting up Ben's new home.

19466671_10155536771528658_6393237632077969692_o.jpg

However, I did take him to DEQ yesterday to get new tags. He passed with flying colors and is legal for another two years.

Hey did you move to Forest Grove? I swear that is my buddies old house near the high school and church. The garage looks exactly the same.

Hey did you move to Forest Grove? I swear that is my buddies old house near the high school and church. The garage looks exactly the same.

I did move to Forest Grove! This is a new construction home, but I would bet that your buddy used to live up the street. It's the same developer.

I did move to Forest Grove! This is a new construction home, but I would bet that your buddy used to live up the street. It's the same developer.

Nice, you aren't too far from me now... maybe a 10 min drive going the back roads (I am near Glencoe High School).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom