New F & 2F carbs (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sent payment for a 2F carb a couple weeks back and have had no response. Can I get confirmation that I am getting a carb or not?
I also sent a payment yesterday for the Trollhole carb and would like to find out when it is being shipped. Does anyone have a contact phone # for him? I PM'd and emailed already.

I also sent a payment yesterday for the Trollhole carb and would like to find out when it is being shipped. Does anyone have a contact phone # for him? I PM'd and emailed already.

Due in Tuesday. That is the latest. They are in the air now.

They are saying tomorrow now.
I thought you were saying that the carb I ordered was in the air. I did not realize that you were waiting on your shipment. I see that it was shipped today. Excited to get it installed. Thanks.

We got the THC in and fire up the engine for the first time in 8 yrs!! I called Trollhole the day of and he ran through a few questions I had about the return line and AC idler rod. Thanks Trollhole!

hey trollhole, im interested in one of your carbs, i have a 76 with the 2f. right now i have a weber and i need to know what type if any i will need for the insulator or the base gaskets. also, im currently using a cable type throttle but i still have the linkage type pedal. what do you think would be the easiest route to go. if i shave 0.050 off the head will that affect the running performance of the carb in any way. thanks in advance.

I ordered a carb on 4/21. Any updates regarding shipping information? I emailed m@trollhole.com and left a vm at 864-414-0563. I am in fairly dire need of this part and would like to know the status if at all possible so I can move in another direction if need be.

Thoughts?

PayPal Transaction ID: 12C136995W916930K

Sent payment a couple of days ago for mechanical 2F carb for my 1978 FJ40. I currently have a stock Aisan carb, not desmogged. Will i need additional components for the new carb install, such as the cap/plug set and EGR blockoff that FJ40Jim sells, or anything else for that matter? Thanks!

Any update on your Dizzy's? No response on your dizzy thread.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom