200 Series Rear Exit/Handle Kit - Now Shipping! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
200 Series Rear Exit Switch/Handle Kit
This Cruiser Outfitters exclusive kit includes an OEM interior exit switch, OEM switch mounting bezel, OEM switch connector and 4 wire leads (blue/white for switch operation and green/black for switch illumination), crimp connectors, heat shrink, handle mounting hardware and an OEM spring loaded pull handle matched to your interior color. Kit includes cutout diagram for rear access panel and step by step instructions.

ELEC200xxx_1 (Small).jpg

Part# ELEC200LTG Shown

Part# ELEC200BGE - Sand Beige - $185.00
Part# ELEC200BLK - Black - $185.00
Part# ELEC200FLX - Flaxen - $185.00
Part# ELEC200LTG - Light Grey - $185.00
Part# ELEC200SHL -
Shell - $185.00

Check them out & order here:
Shop by Category - Electrical - Cruiser Teq

You can Also Call/Email to order: Cruiser Outfitters

Color Comparison:

IMG_8600.JPG

Sand Beige (BGE) - Black (BLK) - Flaxen (FLX) - Light Grey (LTG)

And yes, step by step instructions are included!
:cool:

Instruction Capture.JPG

Please call/email the shop if you would like to place an order:
801-563-1277 - info@cruiseroutfitters.com
www.cruiseroutfitters.com

Last edited:
Excellent! I'll be ordering mine tomorrow (left my wallet at the office...dang.)

Kurt you need to own every series to discover needs and make available kits like this one .. ! ( for each series )

Kurt you need to own every series to discover needs and make available kits like this one .. ! ( for each series )

I'm working on it :D

Wow, thank you for all the interest and orders. We are assembling kits as fast as we can and shipping them in the order they were received. Rest assured I've got plenty more parts components on their way.

Thanks everyone. Wow, the first batch went quick but most went out the door today. Many of you should have tracking numbers in your inbox :cool:

All of our in-stock handles shipped today :cool:

We are now waiting on the next batch of parts coming from overseas and will take back-orders in the meantime!

ship (Small).jpg

UPDATE: We are still waiting on black handles. All other orders have shipped and we now have prebuilt kits on the shelf :cool:

Update: A few dozen more handles have arrived in bulk (including black)

20170321_094246 (Small).jpg

We are busy assembling kits and building harnesses, we will get them shipped today. This clears out all of our back-orders and we now have stock on all colors :cool:

Now shipping with a much cleaner template (thanks @mderrick) :cool:

template.JPG

We assembled a bunch more kits today. We should have every color back on the shelf.

Hey Kurt,

Any plans for a complete kit for the lighting you have in the picture?

Hey Kurt,

Any plans for a complete kit for the lighting you have in the picture?

Not at this time but we can send some along with any order.

So do you sell the National Luna led lights?

We are a dealer but don't regularly stock any of their light products. That could easily change if there is demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom