Builds after KOH LV build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the wagon out yesterday. Was still a tiny bit of snow up top near Crown King.
IMG_7721.JPG
IMG_7722.JPG
IMG_7732.JPG
IMG_7730.JPG

IMG_7736.JPG

Nice work on the dash. I just don't know what goes thru peoples minds when they decide to hack a hole in the dash or drill holes right thru the ribs. Do you have pics of just how you did this in the middle of before and after?

I agree it's pretty strange some one would drill h0les in the ribs to mount some switches. The fix went like this. I held a piece of metal in from the back then welded the holes from the front. Then some bondo, then sanding, bondo, sanding, primer, sanding, primer, then done. Here's a picture of the metal welded in before any bondo.
IMG_7745.JPG

And yes Rob, you will get your dash back for your wall art!

Placed the seats I am using inside for mock up. I don't fit with the stock bench, so I plan to make a mount that bolts in like stock but holds these Best Top Jeep seats (I got them for free so don't beat me up over Jeep parts in the Cruiser). My mount will be easily removable and back to stock if need be. Which is pretty much the theme with the whole build (not to change much from stock).
Also made some windshield hold downs since I am using a later model year windshield frame and don't have a complete set of clamps yet. I need one more clamp and hook. Then I will make a new hook that bolts on like stock and enables me to use the early clamps.
IMG_7755.JPG
IMG_7756.JPG
IMG_7757.JPG

Good call. I have them upside down on my LV too....lol. I guess I know what I am doing tonite.

More clean and paint. Taking the wagon to the Good Guys show tomorrow. Everybody wants to touch the rust.....:popcorn:
IMG_7772.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom