Formal introduction of the 62 and 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG

I didn't want to hyjack another guys thread, but was asked about more pictures for the 62. I have not shared the 62 and 60 on here so here they are;

First the 62

1990 Alpine White, grey interior, 213k miles

Runs great, pretty OEM except for sub in rear (custom mount) and have the original trim if I remove. Always been a TX truck, I would say that all systems have been addressed. She had the ARB bumper when purchased in Dallas.

Repaint a couple years ago and interior in good shape. No lift on 31's. Owned a little over a year now

Tons of thanks out to FARMAN33, Hemi Alex, Georg, Heather, Javier and Andrew for all the late night calls. Thanks to all of yOu on the forum that have also helped me thru many projects!

Another truck that ended up with me in TX is Craggy, a 1984 FJ60 with just over 200k. Desmogged and a fantastic ride. Love this truck! Slight lift, classic colors and pulls like a truck should. Original paint. This is the truck I drive the most when there's a choice! Pretty cool history behind the truck, hope to add to it over time!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looks like a nice truck. I'd love to restore one to original condition, but I off road mine too much.

With two boys in baseball and LAX, gets run around town more than off-road. Working on a 40 right now for that with sbc. I enjoy the OEM look. Really appreciate the PO keeping her in good shape.

Yeah, good on them for keeping them nice. I love the color of the 60. I could be land cruiser poor if I had the money to buy/fix them.

Great looking trucks! Would be cool to have both.

@JToobe You looking for more pics, right?

This guy is living my LC dream! 40, 60, 62, 200 !!! All fine vehicles although I am partial to his 60 as well. Truly special.

Couldn't do it without your support Farman33

I'm headed that way, I've got a 62 and recently acquired a 40:clap:

Last edited:
Houstonfj40, Outstanding trucks you have, enjoy them. I love the OEM vibe. Between my 60, my 80, and my 100, I always prefer driving my 60, hands down. I'll echo what bdyer12 stated above. Again enjoy.

Houstonfj40, Outstanding trucks you have, enjoy them. I love the OEM vibe. Between my 60, my 80, and my 100, I always prefer driving my 60, hands down. I'll echo what bdyer12 stated above. Again enjoy.

Thanks @jamesg i have been driving the 62 last four days. Very different, but nice to have the auto in town. Would love to see your rigs!

Marc

Did a little work on 62 today between ball games. All new bushings on rear suspension and sway bar. New OEM length shackles and pins, greaseable. Still need to cut ubolts, will do after the front is completed.

Also fixed the stuck lock bottom in the gear selector lever. Will actually lock me out of P, R and D now.

IMG_3220.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG
Completed front bushings on the 62 tonight. Still running pretty stock.

IMG_3218.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom