7th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 26-30 2017* Silverton·CO·USA·EARTH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure if I can come this year, but will pitch in a few items for the raffle.

Some or all,

Tough Dog adjustable panhard bar
Possibly a full 3" Tour Flex suspension
Diff Drop
Sliders
RUCAs and RLCAs
Tailgate lid

I can do gift certificates or ship items to one of you to take and distribute.

Jason

IMG_2145.JPG
Dude! Welcome! I had no idea you went out and bought a 100.

That says a lot about this event that someone who attended as a spectator had such a good time they went out and bought one.

Is @maxse01 going to make the journey this year? It took us about the rest of 2016 to finish all that yuengling (with lots of other brews in between).
Hey Rami!

Ja - I'm hooked and it's all Chuck's fault!! And yes - he's planning on driving out again (I'm sure he'll chime in here).

I've been following your build thread closely - very cool add's! I need to pick your brain / especially on LED lighting.

Here's my rig ... in process of course

Looking forward to seeing you and Megan (sp?) and the pups again.

if you don't like the post from @benc , you are clearly unaware of awesomeness! Can't wait to see what you come up with Ben. Looking forward to hanging out.
Haha, thanks!
Looking forward to hanging out as well! Can't wait to see what you guys have up your sleeves this year.

Not sure if I can come this year, but will pitch in a few items for the raffle.

Some or all,

Tough Dog adjustable panhard bar
Possibly a full 3" Tour Flex suspension
Diff Drop
Sliders
RUCAs and RLCAs
Tailgate lid

I can do gift certificates or ship items to one of you to take and distribute.

Jason

Thanks Jason @reevesci Appreciate the contribution!!! It's cool stuff like this that keeps us going strong!!

This is one of the only two events that are in concrete on my calendar this year. I've been wanting to go for the last couple but my boy was born in Aug 2015 and other summer plans and travel didn't allow it last year. I've never been into the real Colorado to play and am super excited. Thanks for organizing this event, I'm amped.

View attachment 1411199
Hey Rami!

Ja - I'm hooked and it's all Chuck's fault!! And yes - he's planning on driving out again (I'm sure he'll chime in here).

I've been following your build thread closely - very cool add's! I need to pick your brain / especially on LED lighting.

Here's my rig ... in process of course

Looking forward to seeing you and Megan (sp?) and the pups again.

It's my fault and I'm very proud of it.

@Ramathorn15 and @COGerding I am making the drive again, and might be bringing a buddy with me. He's been thinking about a 4 runner, so hopefully I can push him over the edge into a 100 and become the official 100 pusher!

Can't wait! The wife and daughter are coming this year and are excited about the family activities. I totally understand the increased fee and honestly it is not that bad for the amount of effort you guys put into this.

Super excited for this!!!

Stan and Chris, you guys have outdone yourselves this year. I was impressed with the two previous HIH I've attended (3 and 5, I think) and this sounds like a whole new level of awesomeness. I am super excited to attend with the new venue and format. It will be really awesome to have base camp right in Silverton for the non-wheelers to find stuff to do.

Will the camping area accommodate my popup trailer or should I look for a spot in a nearby RV park?

- Marc Ahlen

Last edited:
Awesome! cannot wait!

Planning for this years HIH7 has been in full swing for a few months. We've added a fridge, slide in December. I'm re-gearing to 4.88, TJM air lockers, ARB Twim compressor in 2 weeks. Big thank you to @just differentials !!!

#GoneFullExpo you never go full expo to quote @bluecruiser

Stan and Chris, you guys have outdone yourselves this year. I was impressed with the two previous HIH I've attended (3 and 5, I think) and this sounds like a whole new level of awesomeness. I am super excited to attend with the new venue and format. It will be really awesome to have base camp right in Silverton for the non-wheelers to find stuff to do.

Will the camping area accommodate my popup trailer or should I look for a spot in a nearby RV park?

- Marc Ahlen

Plenty of room Marc. All flat ground, easy in, easy out. We have a HUGE area adjacent to the rec lodge/ski mountain and overflow on the other side of the dirt road.

Easy for folks to walk to town, perfect cell service, huge indoor lodge area. You can even have pizza delivered to your camper!

km.jpg

I'm glad you got something worked out on the showers. The camp showers last year were ok, but they were tight and not very clean.

I don't mind camping on the ground, but as I get older, I like a nice hot shower in the morning!

Looking forward to it! How many trucks this year? 100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom