New BFG KM3. Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Errbody seems to be running them cool red/white/blue sidewalls out on the lakebed this week, and other various races... but us short-arm folk apparently do not matter...

Any news on a KM3 release date? I'm due for a set in the next month or two.

I contacted BFG but they wouldn't offer even the slightest clue as to ETA. Disappointing really. I can understand wanting to keep it under wraps for strategic reasons but at this late in the game doubt it matters. My wild guess is they've hit a few snags and are behind in the development process.

Let the testing commence....

20170407_125300.jpg
20170407_141518.jpg

I think I like the old pattern better. I'll be interested to see how they compare.

DOT code 0817... the plant is WAY far behind on production... They REALLY need to re-open a plant. All the Mud-Terrains were once made in the Uniroyal plant in Opelika, AL. Now all the East Coast supply is made in the Michelin Plant (Now also BFG plant). Krawlers are made there too... And they're supposed to be cranking out the 37 reds, but they're already on back order for the 39's again...
WE NEED MANUFACTURING JOBS BACK!!!!

@woody alright you've had a week to beat on them...we're waiting for a report

94 miles, then swapped to KM2s to do a side by side comparison...

KM3s are quieter on the road....just a touch...

KM3s seem to wrap around obstacles better, the tread/sidewall "break" differently, in a good way

More in the coming months, the KM3 isn't slated for official release until early 2018, and there are plenty of test tires out there being tested in various ways.

Visit, and get some firsthand experience ;)

Will those KM3s be seen in Moab soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom