Anyone willing to check out a GX for me in Roseville, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tampacruiser95

Upgrades are coming.
Threads
80 guy here looking to add to the stable. Anyone have time and willing to look it over? Pictures lie and I am in PA.

Outside of Sacramento...

It is GX460 in Roseville, CA. Link is here:

2010 LEXUS GX 460

Do you think you can check it out for me?

Not sure if I can this weekend, but I can tell you that this is a small "pot lot" and in my experience not worth while. I've been in the high line car business for years (Mercedes & Land Rover) generally the cars we take In On trade and do not want get wholesaled to lots like this...

Looks like they have had it there for a while as well, was there something special about it you liked?

It's the color combo I have been looking for and has low miles. Carfax doesn't say much, but it's had no reported accidents. I wanted an in person look because it seems underpriced. I wanted to see if that was because it's been there awhile or there was another reason.

No, I didn't know you could do that. Just put in the VIN?

Thanks for telling me about the VIN and service records. How do you know the vehicle has been there a while?

Hey OP; Check this one out; Rolls Auto Sales

That one is just north of Philly. It was on my short list when I was shopping. They've had it on their lot since November also. It already had the secondary air pump stuff done. IIRC it's a one owner car with good service history.

Hey thanks for sending along. Yeah the Peridot is the best. Not many around...

When I was shopping for my Peridot there were only 4 shown on Cars.com in the whole US. One was in Chicago with accident history, one was in CA (might have been the one youre looking at), one was up in Allentown PA, and the one I found popped up 4 miles from me. I lucked out!

There's lots of white ones fresh on leases though...... :cautious:

There are a couple in VA now, one in CA, one in IL, and one in NC. How long ago did you buy?

I picked mine up in December. The Illinois may have frame damage. There was one up there with accident reports.

To the OP...I'm looking for a 2010-2013 GX 460 myself and drove this one today. It's actually a pretty clean unit with exception of a few scratches and minor dings that could mostly be buffed and massaged out.

Drives great, everything works on it etc. Interior is very clean and only has minor blemishes on some of the plastics that are consistent with mileage. I asked for a print out of the car fax and there are no registered services until 36k...which likely meant it went to an independent garage...but no accidents and looks like it's been in CA it's entire life. I checked the fluids, belts, hoses, frame & CV's...all good.

Overall, pretty good value for the dollar...if that is a color combo you like :)....twas not for me

I think you could get them down to somewhere between $25-26k.

HTH,
Brett

Thanks for the information, that's great.

Just as a comparison; I picked my 2010 Peridot with 73K miles in December for about $23k. I got it out the door (T+T+T) for $25k. It was nice and clean with brand new tires and fresh service (plus comes with life time oil changes and inspections). But like I said, I feel like I lucked out (but I was hunting for 3 months.....).

Does the one in CA have rear heated seats? It's hard to tell. I see it has rear air.

NM. I see that it doesn't. I actually didn't know you could get rear A?C without rear heated seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom