Official 200 Series Chat and BS Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I just realized I have a hard drive onboard. Can anyone tell me how many gigs it is?, please and thankyou ahead of time!

IMG_3100.JPG

You can't upload MP3 discs. But you can upload regular old CDs or custom burned CDs that play in CD players. Once uploaded you can custom name the tracks or the CDs.

It's pretty cool tech for the time.

I have one fitted. Saw it first at Sema. NSV Automotive. I ordered it on line. Cost about $300 delivered. No sweat to install. I have a post here somewhere here with pics. I'll see if I can find it. Mine was the dark grey colour too for perfect factory finish to match my internal trim colour. Don't know if it come in tan.

edit: Here is a youtube clip of the system:

Its no toy but I confess I do still take a portable inflator when on expedition and off road trips due to the speed of inflation - but the fitted unit in the back works well enough and is a great comfort for general use and to pump the rear suspension air bags when towing heavy loads.

I saw this and really liked it, I contacted them. In the LX we have a subwoofer there. No dice.

Walked out after working out to The LX(Blanche). Got in and noticed that the front passenger seat was wet.. looked up and seriously the head liner was completely wet. Not good. Thank god for Carmax. Caught it with in 30 days of buying. They gave me a rental car and no charge to fix damage.

Hey guys, got a Landcrusier 2013 200?series when I started the car this afternoon one of the kids must of accidentally turn the 4lo on from Hi4 when cleaning the car..I've tuned the car on and the 4lo warning lights, stability control lights, engine sign are now flashing....when I put the vehicle in neutral then turn the knob back to try 4hi nothing happens and lights still continue flashing and when I go for a drive the car is still in 4lo....max I can do is 40-60km/hr....seems nothing can put it back to hi4.....can it be a fuse or something?...battery malfunction??...something a lot worse??..

Hey guys, got a Landcrusier 2013 200?series when I started the car this afternoon one of the kids must of accidentally turn the 4lo on from Hi4 when cleaning the car..I've tuned the car on and the 4lo warning lights, stability control lights, engine sign are now flashing....when I put the vehicle in neutral then turn the knob back to try 4hi nothing happens and lights still continue flashing and when I go for a drive the car is still in 4lo....max I can do is 40-60km/hr....seems nothing can put it back to hi4.....can it be a fuse or something?...battery malfunction??...something a lot worse??..
@Phil222 I don't have a solution for you on 4H/4L toggle, hopefully you got it sorted out?

On a related note, my 2yr old son has figured out how to turn on the power and start up his Disney Lion Guard DVD without any assistance. At least someone knows how to operate that :-/

The bright flashy red TRD ignition button might have other, unintended, consequences!

IMG_20170226_130841.jpg

Disconnect your batteries completely for about a minute or so and then re-connect - you'll need a 10mm spanner to loosen the terminals

Thanks for sharing that with me @Willy beamin. I've got this Yakima Mega Warrior rack that I think might look awesome on the ol' Sienna, along with some Nitto Ridge Grapplers and a lift....

Why did Toyota tease us with this, but then not deliver on the goods?!

Toyota-Ultimate-Utility-Vehicle.jpg

Had some fun getting lost in the mountains yesterday and climbing some steep trails

20170405_164324-01.jpeg

Also picked up a souvenir on the way :doh:
20170405_151838-01.jpeg

Won't spam here, I put a lot of pictures of the trip up on my patrol thread.

Last edited:
Get a little tingly whenever I hear a diesel cruiser. So unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom