54mm, 2 1/8" socket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Quick post in case anyone does a search...no sense in everybody shelling out the $$ for a one-time project (rotors/axle etc). Just bought one and happy to share. PM if you want to borrow.

Would shipping to CA and back to NC cost more than a socket????????????????????????

This might even be a tool Vato Zone loans out??

If nothing else, seems you always need one in the sticks or at 10pm on a Sat night.

Nice gesture though OP - this worked for a $300-400 toolset we passed aroind a BMW forum, all HG change specific tools.

I couldn't find a VatoZone that carried this size in my area for loan or for sale, bought one through cruiser outfitters. If anyone in the east bay ever needs to borrow it I'd be happy to loan it out. Cost is 1 6 pack of good beer. :)

I couldn't find a VatoZone that carried this size in my area for loan or for sale, bought one through cruiser outfitters. If anyone in the east bay ever needs to borrow it I'd be happy to loan it out. Cost is 1 6 pack of good beer. :)
East Bay?? Why have we not gone wheeling yet? I'm in CowTown and headed to the snow on Sunday.

East Bay?? Why have we not gone wheeling yet? I'm in CowTown and headed to the snow on Sunday.
Probably because I'm a newb! haha, I've had my 80 for like 9 months now. I lived in Vacaville for about 5 years while I attended SlackState back in the late 90's / early 00's.

Would love to go do some "easy" wheeling, truck is pretty much stock sans 1.5" spacers and removed running boards. I'm not too familiar with spots around here. I've been catching up on OHV areas out here. Stumbled upon Black Springs up off highway 4 last year in my buddies 4runner which is when I decided to buy an 80.

Probably because I'm a newb! haha, I've had my 80 for like 9 months now. I lived in Vacaville for about 5 years while I attended SlackState back in the late 90's / early 00's.

Would love to go do some "easy" wheeling, truck is pretty much stock sans 1.5" spacers and removed running boards. I'm not too familiar with spots around here. I've been catching up on OHV areas out here. Stumbled upon Black Springs up off highway 4 last year in my buddies 4runner which is when I decided to buy an 80.
Well, now we know. My 80 is set up for Rubicon and such and I like deep snow. Found out this morning, during preparations for Sunday, that my winch isn't working so this trip I will have to be conservative or at least stay in the area of other wheelers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom