March Badlands run. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it's way to far for most to do a day run.
Dylan has been itching to go wheeling and wants to do a day run in March.
If the weather stays this nice I would camp over night.
I told him I'd go on and see if anyone else was interested.

It would be March 25th. Saturday.
If I get off early Friday, I could do the Friday, Saturday & leave Sunday thing like usual. Or at least Saturday night.
Depends on the temperature. Been in the 60s all week this week. And if it's that nice that weekend, I'd camp.

Guess we can play it as it happens.
I know Badlands kinda sucks. It's still new to Dylan so he's stoked. And I'd go just to play with my new tires! It's not the worst place.

Lemme know if anyone is interested.

That is all.

I will most likely be in, i need a shake down run before moab.... in May ;).....

You're going to Moab in may???

Yea my friend that got me into wheeling is about to end his life by knocking his wife up and asked me if i wanted to go.
You're going to Moab in may???

Kick ass!!

I am likely in. Weather permitting. Ill probably drag the 40 out of storage early this year and get to work on its huge rear output leak. It also feel like it needs a "tune up."

I wonder if the hotel is open... or if Summers has re opened?

Wheeling boycotted you years ago.

I'll be going. I gotta get my truck back together.
I need to get more welding wire and finish this thang I'm calling a bed.
I noticed when doing my cases that I has an oil leak at my engines rear seal. It's not dripping, just wet appearing. But it used to be all dry.

I will try to make this. May be a one day thing for me though.

May be a 1 day thing for me if it's cold and the hotel isn't open.
We'll see.

I will be spring breaking
1x18_Missing_Kitty_(06).png

Exciting...

I can hear leather skinned ethyl from scranton doing karaokee to margaritaville while her friends joining her on her 50th party bash drunk on white wine spritzers cheer her on. A grey haired man in corvette limited edition swim trunks and a unbuttoned tommy bahama shirt hits on a solid 6 (10yrs ago) in her mid 40s at the bar, but she does'nt care because she won a set of bolt ons in the divorce and wants to justify the investment. Little brats screaming because their brother looked at them too long makes you think "what the fxxx have i done with my life to find this relaxing" as you take a swig off a $10 corona and a sea gull s***s 2feet from your chair. You also hope that cocksucker at carabbas didnt fxxx up your res at 8pm or your will have to dick punch him, he will have shatterd any hope of copping a boob feel later that night prolonging the dry spell you were hopeing this would cure.....

Last edited:
And I was just going to invite you, all expenses paid!

And I was just going to invite you, all expenses paid!

I'll take his spot. I find beaches and rum very relaxing.

You shouldn't sh!t in rock glass....

Said, no one ever.