Most valuable parts on a 94? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The best part is the truck gave it's life keeping my son alive.

That's a really flattened cabin. - Was that jaws of lifed, or did an accident flatten it just as is?

B/C that is as flat as I've ever seen!

A roll-over. Two and a half times at hiway speed. When it stopped on the roof he crawled out and called his mom. Concussion, black eye and a bruised shoulder. The driver B pillar bent outward at the beltline about a foot and a half. The doors DID NOT unlatch. In the photo below the driver's door is still latched to the B pillar.
20161125_101949.jpg

A roll-over. Two and a half times at hiway speed. When it stopped on the roof he crawled out and called his mom. Concussion, black eye and a bruised shoulder. The driver B pillar bent outward at the beltline about a foot and a half. The doors DID NOT unlatch. In the photo below the driver's door is still latched to the B pillar.View attachment 1408417

Damn! I've got 4. I can imagine the gratitude you're feeling that your son is still with us.

I'm buying my kids land cruisers - and maybe exo-cages...

You have no idea.

I will say it is one helluva way to end up with a parts truck......

Glad to hear your son made it out relatively unhurt (considering the severity of accident).

The trip to the ER where they basically patted him on the ass and sent him home was 25 grand........:bang:

Yeah, they sell so fast when I get one. Sitting on two spares now for my 93 and 94 if needed down the road. Do you have space to keep the whole truck?
Hoarder

Cruiserdan- I'm sure that as long as your son, as well as any passengers we're ok, you could care less how "totaled" the cruiser was! Cruisers can be bought or built, your son is irreplaceable! Glad everyone is ok.

Engine ECU if the part number is 89661-60221. Igniter, distributor, fuel pump relay, cruise ECU, transmission ECU, cruise servo, ABS ECU, transmission ECU.
Really like the transmission ecus don't you Dan.

I am the Chair of the Department of Redundancy Department.:)

The trip to the ER where they basically patted him on the ass and sent him home was 25 grand........:bang:

Hey--we gotta eat too! :D Just $25K? You got off easy.

Shait, Dan. Glad everyone is OK. Kids should drive slow ass big sedans. They don't know.

At least the front axle housing isn't bent.......:rofl:

CDan: 25K is a crazy number. Hopefully he/you has insurance. I've heard that you can contest a medical bill if it seems out of line to the final outcome.

For tech content: I have ECU spares for my 96 FZJ80 along with the other parts CDan mentioned above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom