Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No joke, they'd look even better on a white 80, but can't get in that boat right now. Good luck moving them Patrick.

FREE STUFF!!

Doing some spring cleaning, from Spring 2011. PM if you’re interested in any of this, pickup of large stuff in Dunwoody, not far from Perimeter Mall:

Bell Mag-4 DOT helmet, size 7-5/8, clean, Snell 85 so no good for anything sanctioned but still usable.

Refrigerator, works fine, freezer on top, typical full-size but not huge, frost-free, in ultra-modern and hipster stylish almond color, has been in my garage for years, needs cleaning but no mold or anything.

Dishwasher, KitchenAid stainless inside, black front, worked fine when replaced in kitchen remodel a couple of years ago, clean inside and out, but I noticed the a new crack in the top of the door plastic cap, probably from storage in garage.

4G cellular router antennas and cables, have tons of these leftover from a job, most useful for WAN routers with external antenna connections.
Cisco 4G/3G Omnidirectional Dipole Antenna (4G-LTE-ANTM-D)
Cisco Single-Port Antenna Stand for Multiband TNC Male-Terminated Portable Antenna (Cisco 4G-AE015-R, Cisco 4G-AE010-R)

Shoe Rack for Clothes Dryer, was for a Sears dryer but probably fits others.

Old shocks from 87 FJ60, I think they are ProComp gas, stock travel, 1 rear and 2 fronts still working with gas charge and oil, on one front I had to cut off top of stud but there’s plenty of length left for bushing and re-use.

View attachment 1361810 View attachment 1361811 View attachment 1361812
Just seeing this....is dishwasher still available? How old is it? very tempting!

lowered the price on the hutchinsons!!
$1600 for, we all can agree, the coolest set of beadlocks available.

IMG_0146.JPG
Not really sure how the wife would react if I took the 20's off her mall crawler.

Anyone need rear swaybar drop brackets for an 80? I've never run swaybars and I don't see that changing anytime soon. - I'll throw in the factory links for the front and rear too.
$40 OBO - Located in Marietta.

If anyone needs a shed to store their excess Cruiser parts in, I have just such a shed. It's galvanized steel, 8'x10', comes with a floor kit, and best of all - its camouflage so your spouse won't even know it's there.

It's in an unopened box on a pallet on my garage floor waiting for me to help you load it into a truck.

Here's my Craigslist ad:

New, never-assembled steel shed, 8x10, camouflage

Have some O'Reilly CV's off of my 06. Used about 3 months before I bought truck and replaced with OE. Could make good trail spares - $50 for the pair.

Also have some headrests that are pretty hacked up. You wouldn't want to use them for your truck but could be good templates if you are tring to fab something and want to try before cutting into your nice headrests. $25 for all 4

Am looking for some wheels for my 06. Stock wheels are pretty torn up. Would like to replace with 100, 200, Tundra, or something that looks fairly stock. Let me know if you have some laying around.

-Rob

I have the following available in the ATL area from my "87 FJ60:

Both front seats in gray. Driver's side seat cover needs a patch but has new foam. I installed BMW seats, don't need 'em.

4-spd tranny, 1987 orig H42F. No issues, approx 150k miles. Installed a new 5-spd in mine. Includes shifter and knob.

Bucket full of smog parts including air pump. Air rail manifold has broken nipple or two.

SOLD!! 3 extra stock slotted FJ60 wheels, steel, 15". Very good condition. SOLD!!!

Rear heater unit and pipes. (Had to ditch due to BMW seats).

PM here if interested. Local pickup ONLY. Not shipping anything!

ALSO LOOKING FOR USED WARN 8274 Winch!

Joe (Cumming/Alpha)

Last edited:
87 4R for sale - parts rig. Long story short, non-Toyota buddy bought this in Columbus Ohio about 18 months ago, drove it to land near Wytheville VA to be a Farm vehicle (no license or insurance), drove it around a bit and then got half-way through starter replacement. Hasn't started in about 6 months. EXTREME frame rust - I don't know how he even made from Ohio on a 6 hour trip. Otherwise seems complete. Not original engine. He'll sell as is $800, including a new starter, consider it a parts rig. It's about 30 minutes off I-81 southwest of Wytheville. I have more pics, PM me with an email to send them if interested.

2017-01-21 15.46.27.jpg

2017-01-21 16.19.35.jpg

2017-01-21 15.49.41.jpg

2017-01-21 15.49.17.jpg

2017-01-21 15.48.35.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet lord, does all the frame look like that picture of the front passenger side?!?!?!? The fact that he made it from OH to VA is one of the closest things to an actual miracle that I may have ever heard of.

Wish him luck, if the engine will turn over, between that and the interior, he might get that for it. But to be honest, in that condition, even if some of the parts are good, it may be a tough sale due to the obvious issues. GLWS. Oh and tell him to go buy some lottery tickets cause he has to be the luckiest guy out there to not have had the front end fall off around Charleston WV...

Last edited:
The driver side looks a "little" better :)

Selling my tool chest
Craftsman tool chest with tools

Selling my 60 gallon husky compressor. $300. Bought i late 2013, Used for a small sand blasting project and is sitting now.
These go for $550 new with the electric parts you need for cord.

Hey guys, I replaced some older mud tires with some all-terrains and am selling the old tires. They were manufactured in 2007, so should not be used for a daily driver. Great tread and held air very well when removed. $200 for 5 32x11.50x15s.

5- 32x11.50x15

Sold, thanks guys.

Last edited:
Selling my tool chest
Craftsman tool chest with tools

Selling my 60 gallon husky compressor. $300. Bought i late 2013, Used for a small sand blasting project and is sitting now.
These go for $550 new with the electric parts you need for cord.
Here is the compressor it is a husky 60 gallon. Used for om
Ne project
1489513604283113251128.jpg

Have some O'Reilly CV's off of my 06. Used about 3 months before I bought truck and replaced with OE. Could make good trail spares - $50 for the pair.

Also have some headrests that are pretty hacked up. You wouldn't want to use them for your truck but could be good templates if you are tring to fab something and want to try before cutting into your nice headrests. $25 for all 4

Am looking for some wheels for my 06. Stock wheels are pretty torn up. Would like to replace with 100, 200, Tundra, or something that looks fairly stock. Let me know if you have some laying around.

-Rob

Haven't had much response on either of these. Anyone want them for free?

IMG_1356.JPG
IMG_1357.JPG
Anyone need a solid filler neck for an FJ80? I bought it thinking I was going to replace mine but decided to just repair the original one. Excellent condition. $75 OBO.

SPOR seat covers for sale. Passenger cover has a small water stain, still look great in the 80. $100 for both
IMG_1286.JPG
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom