is this factory paint? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The color looks stock... with repainted bumpers and trim.... and even painted the tow hitch green too!

JTEHT05J732032993-9.jpg

That's no bueno!

Mine is Imperial Jade Mica. Maybe there is some odd lighting going on but that does not look the same as mine, although it could very well be.

The Land Cruiser badge on the lift gate comes colored and is Imperial Jade Mica. The paint matches the badge.

Mine is Imperial Jade Mica. Maybe there is some odd lighting going on but that does not look the same as mine, although it could very well be.
Dang i have seen a lot of 100's in arkansas but no green ones like that. Can you throw up a pic?

Yeah something is weird with the lighting, or the camera, or both, but I think it is Imperial Jade Mica.

And take it easy for calling this color ugly, there are some of us who has this color :worms:

j/k

I think we have gotten so used to 90% of cars and trucks being a "non-color" - somewhere on the white-to-silver-to-grey-to-black spectrum - that we've forgotten how color works. Color behaves differently in different light, to different cameras (their sensors) and on different monitors.

This is Imperial Jade Mica:
smaller-jpg.528664

And this is too:
img_0441-jpg.278340

Garnet Pearl Metallic in the woods:
Screen%20Shot%202015-09-08%20at%2011.44.37%20PM.png

On the beach...
IMG_1094.jpg

On a boat...

bad respray but right color. Probably cheap paint/mix. Nice overspray on the hitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom