VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm threatening to actually do something to my cruiser.

I'm going to ignore the knuckles that desperately need rebuilding and build a bumper instead.

So, I need a fairlead . Anyone have one?

I'm threatening to actually do something to my cruiser.

I'm going to ignore the knuckles that desperately need rebuilding and build a bumper instead.

So, I need a fairlead . Anyone have one?
i will take a look if I do you can have it.

I'm looking for an automatic transmission shifter, plastic shifter console and floor cover plate from a lj78 or hzj7x. Anyone have these parts left over from a manual swap or from a truck that's being parted out?
Thanks,
Chris

I have a 1973 Fj40 that is sadly being parted out as both frame and body are to far gone. The hood, grill, soft top bars, and a few other odds and ends are spoken for. The F engine 3 spd trans are up for donations. (not running, no starter). Maybe $300 for the pair of drum brake coarse spline axles. Windshield frame top wipers $300, doors are quite clean I will say $250 each to start. All prices highly negotiable. Not listed, members only really or word of mouth. In no rush to sell but will make sure prices are reasonable. Will trade for later model FJ/BJ/HJ/40/60/70 series parts. PM me with what you need and see if its still around.
IMG_20170303_082758.jpg

I'm looking for a rusted out tub for donor parts dosent matter how bad it is

Koopz - If that drivers door functions and isn't rusted through I'd be interested.
pm to follow

Hey guys I'm trying to get my hands on a couple of things.

I need suspension bumpstops for my 1979 fj40

I need new engine mounts (not the actual metal but the rubber bushings) for a 1985 3b

and I need an idler shaft out of a h55f trnasfercase in good condition.

Couldn't find the stuff I'm looking for on rockauto and figured I would give here a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom