FZJ80 Pocket Flares 93-97 now available (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I picked some of these off of ebay by a fellow mud member. What would ve the price for just the harware to 92677, California?

I picked some of these off of ebay by a fellow mud member. What would ve the price for just the harware to 92677, California?
You probably got the Chinese version which is a little more narrow, may not be paintable, and will not accommodate 93-97 mud flaps. I can send you the trim gaskets and hardware for $100. The hardware will include instructions, a way to fasten the lower rear flare, torx bolts, and poly washers for the bolts.

Last edited:
Might be. The pic is the same one you have on this thread of the flares. The guy said they come from poland and bought them overseas for over 400. But anyhow i ahould get them by next week. Once i get em i will put in an order for the harware. Thank you.

Might be. The pic is the same one you have on this thread of the flares. The guy said they come from poland and bought them overseas for over 400. But anyhow i ahould get them by next week. Once i get em i will put in an order for the harware. Thank you.

I liked the Chinese pocket shape so I incorporated it into the templates we created.

Different flares as far as width and tabs for mud flaps, but this hardware will work for you. Just let me know...

Last edited:
Ok. Great. I should be receiving the flares by wed i hope and i will order the kit soon after. I wish i could see more pics of cruisers with the flares.

BTW thanks ;)
20170204_080303.jpg

Added the flares last year.. Used stainless nutserts for easy removal..had the flares Line-X and used 12 point stainless flange bolts and countersunk washers as hardware. You make a great product

p1030894-jpg.1255071

image-jpeg.1276178

dsc00068-jpg.1249602

image-jpeg.1253497

Added the flares last year.. Used stainless nutserts for easy removal..had the flares Line-X and used 12 point stainless flange bolts and countersunk washers as hardware. You make a great product

p1030894-jpg.1255071

image-jpeg.1276178

dsc00068-jpg.1249602

image-jpeg.1253497
Beautiful work and a great looking rig!

p1030894-jpg.1255071

image-jpeg.1276178

dsc00068-jpg.1249602

image-jpeg.1253497

Do you have a link to all of the hardware you used? Looks great!

I followed what another member did and ordered the stainless hardware in the first pictured but wanted something a bit more substantial looking and ordered the 12 point flange bolts and countersunk washers in the same size so I could use the rivet nuts I ordered

I ordered 1/4-20 x 1 1/2

He posted the first picture on page 5 of this thread and a link to his install but I had to order a larger rivet nut tool than the one he posted to set the stainless Rivet nuts

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom