Keep 16inch wheels or get 18s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGer

d99bab6a-ad3c-4091-b92e-b87b5bb640fb.jpg
I WANT>

Those look terrific!

I'm a fan of multiple sets. 18's for around town and general purpose with A/T's. 16's for serious work with a more aggressive tire to suit needs. Running two sets also lets you have a larger tire on the 16's and stay more moderate on the 18's helping with daily performance.

20161230_163919-L.jpg

those wheels are hideous. Stick with the stock 16's and the AT of your choosing.

Heck you could paint or powedercoat them a dark gunmetal and they would look okay with the white. Looks like he has chrome 16's so he is likely re finishing either way.

Go retro... Crimson Dean Cross Country Wheel. 16x6.5 +25mm offset

std_ab_cs1908_1-jpg.1057810

I personally like the 16s, especially the look of the one hoser posted. Most 18s make cruisers look like homeboy rigs.....

In short, something that would be better suited to a rap video as opposed to an offroad type vehicle.

Heck you could paint or powedercoat them a dark gunmetal and they would look okay with the white. Looks like he has chrome 16's so he is likely re finishing either way.
I am most likely going to powder them black

Most 18s make cruisers look like homeboy rigs.....

I think your perspective on how big an inch is may be off a bit. 18s are not quite in the "homeboy" class. Ya really gotta have a 2 in the front there - 20s, 22s...

These are 18s. Not likely to see this wheel/tire size combo on any Escalades... homeboy ;)

Wheel%20small.png

i have to say manhattan wheels are sweet

I love the look of the 18's on mine, but don't know if I would buy them if I already had the 16's. I would say stick with stock

IMG_0090.JPG

I'm a fan of multiple sets. 18's for around town and general purpose with A/T's. 16's for serious work with a more aggressive tire to suit needs. Running two sets also lets you have a larger tire on the 16's and stay more moderate on the 18's helping with daily performance.

20161230_163919-L.jpg
What are the specs on those rims and tires? They look sweet! Also, is that stock suspension?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom