Land cruiser community in new bedford mass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Help please, does anyone know members of the forum, or any community of land cruiser in new bedford

mass? Or close? Any workshop or garage? Thank you very much for your help.

I'm going to work for new bedford soon and I'd like to meet some friends. Anything please send mail

lenhadordiesel@hotmail.com

tank you

@MARCO SAMIR
You might want to try posting your question in a clubhouse section for one of the northeast clubs. Yankee Toys might be a good start, or Gotham City Land Cruisers. You could even post it in the Chit Chat section if you have a thick skin and can tolerate some of the crazies that post there.
Clubhouses | IH8MUD Forum
Chit-Chat

Thank you so much johnvee, The problem is I speak English but I do not know how to write, and sometimes people speak with their own terms that I do not understand, but I will look for. many thanks for your time. :beer:

Thank you so much johnvee, The problem is I speak English but I do not know how to write, and sometimes people speak with their own terms that I do not understand, but I will look for. many thanks for your time. :beer:
You are doing fine. I've heard English is a complicated language!

I'm from wareham originally, about 30min away. There isn't too much of an offroading community out there, but freetown state forest is good and probably the closest to you. You could also head down to wareham and enter all the woods near myles Standish by way of Maple park. Fun area where you can bomb around, play in the sand and some deceiving water crossings. Another spot is by the Independence mall in Kingston, can be tricky to find though.

If you ever need any repair/fab work..My buddy works out of his house under the company 11thhourindustries, you can find him with a quick google search. He has family ties to NB & Darthmouth.

What are you going to be doing for work out that way? Fishing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom