1987 FJ70 value (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everybody here at 70 series forum,

I'm currently rebuilding a 40 and It is my first time here in the 70's forum. 20 years ago I used to have a 70.

Actually I'm negotiating a 1987 fj70 with 26,000 original miles and one owner since new and I'd like to know what is the value of it nowadays

Thank you

Alvaro

I forgot to mention that it has the original 3f engine. I'll post pics later. Is there a 70 classified here?

Welcome Alvaro!
The first order of business is to post pics interior, undercarriage etc. where is the truck located?
Diferent regions diferent prices!
The good fellows of this forum will be able to give you a good estimate. Good luck!

How many KM's is that?

sorry for the delay.

Here I've some pics. I'd like to know average price on this rig in USA

It has 42.000 kms=26,000miles

machito1987 panel.JPG

image1.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

Quite a bit. With the information given anywhere really. Due to the insanely low mileage and apparent condition at auction it any guess over 30 is good.

I'd say a straight cash purchase 25, but there's more worth on that unit with the right buyer.

This is a case where it's worth what they will pay for.

Thanks for the info decoco

Please take my comment with caution since I'm neither a resale expect or very knowledgable. BUT if it is in as good condition as it seems, original everything, we are talking about an example that there's few of. With the right documentation and the right buyer this could be of value.

Do you own it?
What are your reasons for asking its price ?

Don't let that pretty Cad plating fool you. It has been redone.

I'm a self proclaimed non expert... limited info. what would dan pay?

Hello,

Does Dan's museum buy Cruisers like this? I am curious.

Juan

We already have that model covered.

Cruiserdan,

How much will you pay if it's true that it has 42,000 kms and only 1 owner since new?. And of course that cad plating has been done; the owner told me that already.

Alvaro

Cruiserdan,

How much will you pay if it's true that it has 42,000 kms and only 1 owner since new?. And of course that cad plating has been done; the owner told me that already.

Alvaro

I don't think he will pay anything... He stated that they have that model covered.

I cringe when I see these types of threads...
Are you selling this on consignment?
I ask because the way these posts have gone in the past is that the original poster asked the value of a truck that he is thinking of buying, then defends the condition of said truck. Eventually, the original poster admits it is his truck and his credibility is shot.
So, is this a truck you, or your company restored an you are now selling?

I don't think he will pay anything... He stated that they have that model covered.

I cringe when I see these types of threads...
Are you selling this on consignment?
I ask because the way these posts have gone in the past is that the original poster asked the value of a truck that he is thinking of buying, then defends the condition of said truck. Eventually, the original poster admits it is his truck and his credibility is shot.
So, is this a truck you, or your company restored an you are now selling?

Stumpalama,

I'm not saying or assuming that cruiserdan is going or planning to buy it. I'm not selling it on consignment either; I'm just planning to buy it and I'd like to know how much is a good or fair price for it in order to negotiate.

IT'S NOT MINE. I'D LOVE TO BUY IT IN A FAIR PRICE
Thank you

Alvaro

I am not trained as an appraiser and I never played one on TV. I hesitate to put a number on it (especially without being able to personally inspect it in depth) because with unusual vehicles such as this it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it and worth more if two someones are willing to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom