29th Annual Rubithon 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bad Coco

GOLD Star
Threads
Note: This is a change to this year's Rubithon!

Here is the link to this year's Rubithon: RUBITHON REGISTRATION | TLCA

I'm still confirming all the run information, but wanted to put the dates out for the 29th annual Rubithon so people can schedule their vacations.

The dates are from Tuesday July 11th through Sunday July 16th, 2017.

Some important information: CalStar is now a part of AirMedCare Network. As such, the cost have raised but so have the benefits. I will be doing a separate thread that will list all the information concerning the changes. Here is a link: CalStar Changes concerning Rubithon and others

Once we have the registration forms completed and updated the Rubithon webpage, I will post a link here as well.

Last edited:
Going in on the 18th, leading a ?renegade? (whatever Eric wants to call it) run. Will assist the wagon run as needed, but I am confident @MountNGoat and sons will get everyone through.

Can't wait, already on the calendar at work!

So, soon? Man, how time flies! Can't wait.

Gotta be better than last year. :frown:

Looking forward to another great Wagon Run! My sons and I know we've got some big shoes to fill following up on the Andrew & Rick team!

Based on past experience and the considered input from others, minimum requirements for the Wagon Run this year will be 33's, 2.5" lift, lockers front and rear, and a winch. We'll get another page set up for the run like last year.

Thanks in advance to everyone who has already pledged their support and help to me, Justin and Johnny for this year's Wagon Run!
(@Cruiserdrew ,@beno , @orangefj45 , and many others)

Last edited:
Wait, what? Rubithon already? I haven't even fixed my bent LCA from June!

Well, still deciding if we go do Cruise Moab and/or Rubithon.

Regardless, either or, Rubicon dates are doable as well.

I will not be attending this year. Destination unknown .

Sexy Lexy still too pretty to put some battle scars Anthony... I wouldn't either. Lol.

Not scared of that trail in this truck. I will say I jad a great time visiting with my friends . I will also say that the vibes I get from some of the locals make me not feel welcome . The world is huge.

Were hopefully in for Wagon Run, if the FJ60 SOA is finished. Any ideas on the logistics yet?

@workingdog , typical schedule. Leave Loon Lake 8:00 am (arrive by 7:00 am) Wed for Buck Island, arrive into the Springs on Thursday. Chill Fri and Sat, to each their own on Sunday. I hope you can make it!

Thanks for the info, that's helpful. Never done Rubithon before. This is the first time one my LandCruisers will be capable enough. I'm really hoping my son and I can make it.

When does registration open?

Last edited:
too much wagon banter... Double Locker run for me this year!!! Woo hoo. Will drop in from Tahoe, leave cache of beer, ice and propane in the springs, then head to Loon and back (I guess). If I get bored, I'll find Jack Rice in DD and have him show me his hidden lines. Oh ya.

but truthfully, my sights are on the 30th in 2018.

Who do I talk about donating wine for the tasting thing?

My wife is always taking wine donations. Don't let her know I said that.
Who do I talk about donating wine for the tasting thing?

Yeah, @MountNGoat maybe time to start a Wagon Run thread separately from the main Rubithon thread.

:)

Oh no, please keep all Rubithon chat here... just striking a balance between all the various runs available depending upon your tastes.
Very much looking forward to it.

Yeah, @MountNGoat maybe time to start a Wagon Run thread separately from the main Rubithon thread.

:)
Yep, planing on it. Very busy week of travel coming up, including meeting up with Peter in Frankfurt, and then I'll be all over it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom