Builds 16 TRD Pro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
I've had my TRD pro since February.

Superb vehicle.

I've got a 100 series that is my dedicated Overland/camping rig but the 4Runner gets lots of trail time during the week in Mississippi backroads.

Lots of these roads can go from perfectly crowned gravel to Ice slick in minutes with a thunderstorm.

I decided to add a winch but since this is my company car I thought I would keep it low key.

Www.pelfreybilt.com hidden mount. Excellent quality.

More to come...

IMG_9597.JPG
IMG_9724.JPG
IMG_9726.JPG
IMG_9727.JPG

Last edited:
man I sure miss the security of having a winch...good luck with the truck

Last edited:
They do an amazing job with that hidden winch mount. It looks great!!

Can't argue with that choice for a "company car." I dig the stealth winch implementation, and the truck overall.

Looks good, comsidering doing something similar on mine.

How is the stock TRD Pro front suspension handling the extra weight?

I can't feel any difference.

I just added some Rigid lights in the factory fog light location.

Do this at the same time you do your hidden winch since it requires the bumper to be pulled off.

Super clean install.

IMG_3227.JPG
IMG_3228.JPG
IMG_3229.JPG
IMG_3230.JPG

what did you use to make the hole for the rigids .. it looks super clean .. like factory clean ..

It's the factory location. Just replaced the OEM. Plug and play kit.

Thanks...I 've been all over the place.....order Rocky Road sliders like last time and weld on a step (but this time make them the exact size as the stock plastic, and use them as "covers")....or just bite the bullet and get these. I think the Slee's resemble the stock shape and look closely, and actually function as a step loading and unloading the roof rack.

I am worried about using them as a slider, but knowing Slee's reputation, I highly doubt they would put something out there that isn't what it says it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom