TJM in the USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had to order another plastic headlight trim section. It shipped directly from down under and was a reasonable cost to me (shipping and part).
I can be done - no worries

Turns out the US distributor lives a whole 15 minutes from my house! Yippee! :)

$$$$$$

Should make shipping easier, or get a buddy with a pickup truck.

Wait until you see the overkill wrap job they do to protect the bumper! Holy crap those Aussies know how to package stuff.

Should make shipping easier, or get a buddy with a pickup truck.

Wait until you see the overkill wrap job they do to protect the bumper! Holy crap those Aussies know how to package stuff.

Ya... I just received the monster "ClearView" towing mirrors from the Aussie company producing them for the 200 series. The things were EXTREMELY well packed, and look to be serious quality merchandise. -Many thanks to @TexAZ for making that purchase super easy--by combining shipment with his order. Saved us both some shipping $ from Down Under. :) Just arrived yesterday, and as you mention...Aussies seem to believe in proper packaging. :)

Pictures please

IMG_2384.jpg

Using some child labor to sort all the hardware needed to install the TJM (dang is there a bunch).

Kinda wish they did like FrontRunner and ARB and had them already separated and labeled. Oh well, still worth it.

looks like the cheech and chong method of hardware organization

I used dixie cups and a black marker - still organized chaos it will be done.....Good luck

looks like the cheech and chong method of hardware organization

Pot, especially with legalization in my state, would be a MUCH cheaper habit than the cruiser!

Hoping to get my order in...... left a second VM for Wes.....

Hoping to get my order in...... left a second VM for Wes.....

I've talked to Wes twice, and he has a container in-coming. Get on the list... :)

Wes called me back - super nice guy and hopefully will soon have confirmation on timing for a bumper....

Please educate me on the big craze of the TJM vs ARB bumpers? I've never owned any TJM products, so I am not familiar with them.

For me, it was that it protruded from the grill less than the ARB. It also is a fairly different appearing design.

I think the "craze" is more just the fact that it is finally back in the US market.

What's drawing me is it appears to be more tucked than the ARB, and I also like its beefy bull bar that wraps a bit more than the ARB. But frankly, what I would LOVE would be a design like the VPR...except with a full bull bar. VPR kills really kills it with the look. Just too bad they sell their single version with the tease of a bar.

Please educate me on the big craze of the TJM vs ARB bumpers? I've never owned any TJM products, so I am not familiar with them.

For me, it's the fact that you don't have to cut up the front bumper on the TJM vs. the ARB.

Less pr
I think the "craze" is more just the fact that it is finally back in the US market.

What's drawing me is it appears to be more tucked than the ARB, and I also like its beefy bull bar that wraps a bit more than the ARB. But frankly, what I would LOVE would be a design like the VPR...except with a full bull bar. VPR kills really kills it with the look. Just too bad they sell their single version with the tease of a bar.[/QUOTE

I would certainly like a more tucked in look. My wife thinks the ARB bullbar looks like a giant face mask.

Agreed.

But frankly, what I would LOVE would be a design like the VPR...except with a full bull bar. VPR kills really kills it with the look. Just too bad they sell their single version with the tease of a bar.

View attachment 1340606

Using some child labor to sort all the hardware needed to install the TJM (dang is there a bunch).

Kinda wish they did like FrontRunner and ARB and had them already separated and labeled. Oh well, still worth it.

Holy crap!

What is with the TJM USA website? It is basically the Aussie site, with no prices or downloadable product info. I was trying to find some seat covers and I like their universal ones, but seriously, "Enquire" for info and pricing?

LOL, what a joke.

TJM USA

Is TJM still in limbo here?

John Davies
Spokane WA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom