What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's a pic to help you make it to your delivery date! I wired the winch yesterday.
View attachment 1341295
thanks cmck, it certainly helps.

Took the kids camping on the weekend, but it just didn't feel right without the Slee front bumper.

The climb to this point was extremely steep, lots of screaming and panic, the kids were fine though.
20161022_142033.jpg

Just replaced the hatch struts and am so happy with it! No more pushing the thing up!
Simple but something to celebrate after getting very pissed off at sears trying to replace a battery that won't fully recharge and dealing with their shop guy stupid arrogant attitude! It takes a LOT to upset me like he did! I did not get the battery but the fight isn't over yet!
View attachment 1260554
Did you go with OEM? If so do you still have the pn's? Looking to swap mine out as well in the near future.

Had my winter tires and wheels mounted and my mechanic found out why my exhaust was so rattly.

Turns out the guy who did the install at another shop did a pretty sh*tty job. It needs some tweaking as it is touching the frame in some areas and resonates throughout the entire vehicle at peak resonance.

Removed the OEM roof rack in preparation for my dream Gamiviti rack's arrival.

*taps fingers on desk impatiently...*

Last edited:
It's looking really clean and tight! Did you have to reindex the tbars after adding the front bumper? If you did, how many splines did you shift?

New heavy duty bars. Lined up within one spline of the stock bars. I still have about 2.5" of crank left. I'm sitting at 21.875" currently with a 70mm droop.

J

Got the PFRAN LED interior kit to install and wow, night & day difference. Here is a shot of before/after for 3rd row. Don't have pics of other lights yet as two of the LED lights started to smoke and melt as soon as they got power :-\ somehow they ended up frying the interior light fuse too. I must add that PFRAN has excellent CS, when I emailed him about the issue he said he will send a replacement ASAP.

before doesnt have the dome light cover on it, so its technically brighter than it usually is, and second has the cover.

Anyhow, couldn't be any happier :D

IMG_7346.JPG

IMG_7355.JPG

@reevesci is that kit currently available? It seems theres a few different tough dog products but they only have stock length front shocks. Is that what you went with?

Also, your truck looks awesome. Any regrets with the Ebay snorkel? I'm very tempted to pull the trigger but still cant bring myself to do it.

Removed the OEM roof rack in preparation for my dream Gamiviti rack's arrival.

*taps fingers on desk impatiently...*
I am thinking about this rack myself. What configuration did you order?

Also, your truck looks awesome. Any regrets with the Ebay snorkel? I'm very tempted to pull the trigger but still cant bring myself to do it.
Cant speak for the TD kit, but I will say that my eBay snorkel is the best one I've owned. Seems at par or higher quality than the 2 safaris I've run on different hardware. Just cheap hardware, so be sure to swap out the bolts.

Cant speak for the TD kit, but I will say that my eBay snorkel is the best one I've owned. Seems at par or higher quality than the 2 safaris I've run on different hardware. Just cheap hardware, so be sure to swap out the bolts.

I didn't buy the ebay snorkel... Mine was from Amazon 127$ shipped.

The 53mm bore front shocks have a slightly longer stroke than stock 3/8" IIRC from my measurements (I'll double check)

J

The 53mm bore front shocks have a slightly longer stroke than stock 3/8" IIRC from my measurements (I'll double check)

J

I just bought the same one. I'm already having butterflies about cutting into my fender/A-pillar

J
They're exactly the same (visually), so I wonder if they came from the same knock-off producer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom