Trakka pop top for troop carriers in the USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Me? What do you want to see? The new windscreen wipers blades or the new Indonesian all terrains?: )

Wow, I thought it must have beaten you! ........ The windscreen wipers first please. Did you go for silicone or rubber?

btw with the query I had about my radiator, the 2H radiator will work like you said as long as it is 4 core and run an internal pipe to the other side.

Me? What do you want to see? The new windscreen wipers blades or the new Indonesian all terrains?: )

Good to hear that you still own it !

What were all the chinese muddies out of stock ? :lol:

Saw this beautiful 2002 Tom's conversion at the local dealership, Camelback Toyota
Personally I prefer aluminum poptop for durability and weight carrying capabilities

20161010_135351.jpg
20161010_135401.jpg

Looks like the units ready install will run around 6k here in the USA. the numbers are not fully worked out but is a ball park number Anybody interested ?

Last edited:
Is there a way to read about or a video of the installation? I personally would like to know as much about the conversion prior to committing to buy.

I'm interested, but would like to see some examples. Maybe meet the folks doing it.

I may be interested. I had a Trakka unit on my 45 and liked it. I have a pop top (no idea on brand) on the 75 but it's a bit tired and cracked and the sliding bed platform is not ideal when you just want to crash. The fold down bed is sweet.

6k landed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom