Turf-n-Surf 2016 November 11-13th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well it's official. The Pryor Clan will be there. We will be converging in the bay (Justin from Reno, Me from Denver) on the 10th and then driving down as a caravan on the 11th. So glad my mom has an 80 that she is willing to let me use since I have to leave mine in Denver :cheers:
11934509_574319692706321_7822741562977093331_o.jpg

and the clan from last year (dont know why the 60 isnt in the photo though):doh:

12239276_593094190828871_3764124087785906686_o.jpg

Out of the 8 times i've been to Pismo Beach, i've never had a reservation. Just roll through the gates.

That seems like a new thing. I haven't had one either but got one just in case. If it turns out to be a non-issue I won't bother in the future.

We've never had to move the event to a Holiday weekend before. I expect it to be very busy out there during TnS but you never know. Guess we'll find out in about a month!

We've never had to move the event to a Holiday weekend before. I expect it to be very busy out there during TnS but you never know. Guess we'll find out in about a month!
I've done the reservation thing a few times. Mostly it's just a way of committing myself to going. It's part of the state Park/Campgrounds system, so they all do reservations. Most other places you go it's necessary.

:meh:

I just missed the deadline on ordering got too busy with work and kids. @sethzilla could I still put in my order and get it at the beach party? I will try to put in an order and see what happens.

YEAH what he said!!!!! I just put an order in too and will just hope for the best. Thanks Seth!

as long as you don't try to go during the summer you should be fine...

I had to stop cut short a trip to Santa Barbara and side-trip it to Pismo one recent summer and found out...sure enough...that the beach was fully booked. No res, no camp...

so...sometimes...making the reservation may be a good thing...

The website cart is still up, get those orders in NOW. I have to shut it down to make sure I can get it ordered, printed, sorted and ready for TnS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom