September 2011 Event: Cruisin' Carolina (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
September 16-18, 2011

A new concept for the club, offered up from The Yeti!

A three day, multi-club extravaganza! Multiple rides, night rides, family events, lake activities. Something for everyone...

Group camps A, B, and C have been reserved for this ride.

If you're reading this and a member of ONSC, UC, UC-LC, MATLCA, Bay to Blue Ridge, Capital Cruisers, Ga. Cruisers, or any of the others, please join us!

Details to follow, registration on the ONSC website. Opening date to follow...

Yep this is my baby that I ran passed Brian this last weekend. I'll be doing most of the planning and coordinating with other clubs. I will need some help though... mostly with sponsorship. Many more details to come.

Brock i'm setting up my tent right next to yours

good I need something to aim at in the dark when I take my bathroom break! :)

Hell I like you I might just stay in your tent :flipoff2:

I'm going to be starting to look for sponsors soon. If you have any good leads and want to help out send me a pm.

We received an email about this at work, I will be putting together some prizes for this event.

-Alex

Alex, thanks so much for the support I just responded to your email.

Got a few others showing interest for prizes, support and maybe an appearance or two. More details will come.

Right now i'm running point on this event, with Brett and Brock helping out. If anyone else wants to lend a hand please PM me.

Right now i've got, 5 sponsors lined up, possible magazine coverage and swamp fox land cruisers doing the dinner on friday night.

[STRIKE]Swamp Fox is out...but I will attend and support your effort. Sounds like a great time...thanks for invite.[/STRIKE]

Swamp Fox or whomever is a member will be in....I will be there at minimum to help or do whatever I can.

Already trying to get some donations either of door prizes or handouts from a couple people....

Last edited:
The event will now be dedicated to Logan (alkaline747trio)

Logan's Run is the name we are toying with, many updates to follow once STR and GSMTR are out of the way.

I will be talking with the Monk family soon to see if I can fix logan's cruiser up to get it to the event in september.

great idea.....after you guys get done with GSMTR...give me a yell if you need help...I have a few people I would like to contact for support if you have not already.

Last edited:
My birthday weekend, sounds fun!

Rick - when's your bday?
Mine is the 17th!

Really want to make this (being I've missed out on every ride!!)
We'll have to see what the funds look like come Sept!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom