FJ60/62 solid state gauge voltage regulator - Kickstarter launched! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Update 6 Dec 2013:
Unfortunately the Kickstarter didn't make it. I'll still continue development on this project and hopefully before long I'll have a product to actually sell. Progress will just be much slower now since it's hard to budget into what we can freely spend. I'll leave the original posts and the link to the development thread though for anyone who happens across this in the future and is interested in this project.

---------------------------------------

I'm in the process of designing and prototyping a solid state voltage regulator that will replace the aging breaker points style mechanical regulator in FJ60/62 fuel gauges (which powers both the fuel and temp gauges).

I've just launched a Kickstarter to fund the final prototyping, first production run, SMT soldering station (only piece of equipment I still need) and components (resistors, caps, controllers, etc.) to assemble and test (prior to shipping) the production units. My goal is $1500 by the 6th of December, which will allow for any final revisions and a production run with shipping planned NLT 15 January 2014. Production units will sell for $30 shipped domestically, including AK and HI ($33 shipped for international orders).

Contributors of $20-$29 will receive a regulator at a reduced price (the $30 price, minus the contributed amount) from the first production run, or as first priority from the second IF the first run isn't enough to fulfill all orders, and contributors of $30 and up will definitely receive a regulator from the first production run.

So help me fill this niche for the Cruiser community!

Kickstarter link removed

My development thread in 60 Tech:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-...p-gauge-spiking-pics-not-dialup-friendly.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom