TT & Apex RP
G

TT & Apex RP

Those look rad. Thanks for the mock alignment pics, that does help. From that and my very basic photoshop, the TO's I have definitely have a lower recovery hole location which intereferes with the tie down bar. Your TT look pretty good. I'll give it a think, and review my paypal fun-fun balance ;)

ciao for now.

Oooh, so what interference are you running into now? you said coilover interference?

@DRANGED Yea, I thought my sway bar was hitting the coils but I nailed it down to the sway bar bushings and links being done. I think me adding the lift and relocating the sway bar brought upon their demise. It's 10 year old rubber components, I wouldn't have expected more out of them.

Yea and let me know about the recovery points. Not in a rush, they're just clanking around my back seat.

Ah sway bar clunking. I know it too. When I bought my GX (2007) in Aug. 2016, @ 9 years i inherited a RSB clunk. I swapped bushings which fixed it but oversize tires afford rubbing with the live RSB (KDSS), and ecently I think i've developed a front clunk. I swapped the end FSB mount bushings but not the front KDSS sway bar bushings. But yeah, ALL the rubber is nearing a dozen years old so it could be control arms, sway bar, potentially ball joints.. blah blahblah.
I did just had timing etc done and had them look at lower ball joints, re-clamp an inner CV (aftermarket sux, turns out...) and told them about clunking. unsurprisingly they couldn't recreate nor determine any clunking and said my ball joints are fine, not split just weaping (dealership term).

SO yeah, me too, chasing age, but i think it's all good.

good luck with yours.

ciao for now.

clankity clank ;)

Media information

Album
Trail Tailor Recovery Points
Added by
GXMac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating