1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60
B

1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60

loves to pose for the camera under the CO skies
Reactions: Forest62
Rig looks great. Our son loves that color! The black grille looks really good with that color. I'm just diving into restoration of our '90 FJ62. It's metallic beige, and the grille is in good shape...and I don't think the black would look as good on mine as yours.

Where in Colorado are you?

@LCnAZ Thanks! I had the grille vinyl wrapped just in case I wanted to revert to OEM look, and I also wasn't sure how it would turn out at first. It's also listed for sale on here, sadly. Btw, I really like the metallic beige with a clean grille combo. Classic! I'm in Denver

Vinyl wrapped? What/how is that?

The sun has eaten up the original paint here in AZ over the decades. Our excellent body shop lets one of their best techs do jobs on the side, so we are preparing to restore the exterior.

We head up to the Telluride area around July 4th every year to escape the heat. The 62 went the first year back in 2002, but not back since. With a lot of mechanical repairs/restoration done so that I'm confident she can make it safely, I'd love to take it back in there again...with its new spiffy look.

Media information

Category
60/62-series
Added by
BASports
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device