CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.16.2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Sorry for the late notice...time got away from me this month

CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.16.2015

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM NOTE: earlier start time

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Holiday Family Party Agenda - volunteers needed or it will not happen
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • CSC money donations for the holidays
  • Adopt-A-Trail Update and discussion

will be there

I have only been to one meet, and that was a couple of years ago, but intend to make it tomorrow!

In, and looks like some discussion will take place for the ROTM Oct17-18 overnight re: Trail 608.

12141660_912610518815816_7114531563217504667_n.jpg

Getting closer... I wonder if I can reassemble a 1fz-fe and get it back in the lc. In 1 day.

We will be there. Trying to decide whether the 2000 gets its 1st meeting or the new to us 200 series. 1st world problems.

Can't make it. Again. Stupid offsite sales... :bang:

just curious what is the rain contingency for this meeting....not afraid of melting in the rain, just taking into account for tricycle motor that will be intow...;)>

there is no contingency - we are outsdoorman after all

unable, family get together tonight. Will be there for the rotm in the AM

We will be there. Trying to decide whether the 2000 gets its 1st meeting or the new to us 200 series. 1st world problems.
Geez - I wish I had problems like this

I'll be there too. I am bringing a Copperstate Cruisers shirt with me that's one size too small.

INTRODUCTION OF FIRST TIME GUESTS / NEW MEMBERS

New Members - Eric (@crawlAZ) brought his 200 series and Jeff (@johm73) brought his 100 series

ROTM

ROTM series is for everyone to get out with their trucks, regardless of skill level, so everyone can learn how to wheel safely. No one wants to see someone damage their truck.

Steve (@Saddletramp) is leading the October ROTM. Run was changed at the meeting to taking the back way to Bartlett Lake via Sunflower.

Eric Murphy @murf is leading the November ROTM, which is planned to be a more challenging run, possibly Log Corral.

There is a tentative plan to make a multi-day trip to Death Valley in Jan/Feb of 2016.

CSC HOLIDAY OVERNIGHT

Don (@oilbrnr) is hosting the event. This will coincide with the December ROTM. Date has been set for December 12, 2015 - see the thread here

We're going to rent tables and chairs. Water and Sodas will be provided. Bring your own alcoholic beverages of choice.

The plan is for baby back ribs and chicken. See the thread for sign up list for additional items

CSC CHARITY CONTRIBUTION FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Brice @brices123 is in charge of the charity donations. We have surplus funds in the CSC account that can be put towards some sort of charity. There was a discussion of adopting families for Christmas.

ADOPT A TRAIL UPDATE

There was further discussion regarding CSC adopting the Mt. Ord trail. Current plan is to unofficially adopt the trail, and post signage of some sort for CSC.

ATTENDANCE
80s - 10 (9 FZJs and 1 FJ)
100s - 4
200s - 1
4runners - 1
FJCs - 1

55 - 1

Good turn out and nice write up Otter !!!!

Onekeyitem I forgot. Thomas made a peach cobbler in his Dutch oven using Brittans recipe with a light drizzle of rain coming down we all enjoyed the tasty treat and reminisced about Brittan and members who we have camped with.

Many thanks Thomas for the dessert, great way to end the evening. No pictures to show, it was just too good to stop eating for a picture.

^^^ Got so excited about Brittan's Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler that he posted it under the wrong thread! I take that as a compliment, and wondering if this is a ploy to get me to make Peach Cobbler at the next Friday night Monthly meeting...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom