CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.18.2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.18.2015

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM NOTE: earlier start time

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Holiday Family Party Agenda - volunteers needed or it will not happen
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • CSC money donations for the holidays
  • Adopt-A-Trail Update and discussion

Will be there

planning on attending meeting with tricycle motor in tow...will ROTM have narrow sections or excessive foliage to apply desert pinstriping?

I don't know....I don't believe so from the pictures I've seen but I've never run this trail.

Will be there of course. Is there a need for me to bring a cooler again?

INTRODUCTION OF FIRST TIME GUESTS / NEW MEMBERS

Ernesto attended the meeting with his expedition ready 2012 4runner. Ernesto and his wife are driving from Seattle to Argentina. They are planning on the trip taking 2 years. Follow their trip on their blog
Overland the Americas.

ROTM

Kirk @Chaos55 led the September ROTM starting in Punkin Center and finishing up in Young for some prime rib at the Antler's restaurant. Check out the thread here

Steve (@Saddletramp) is leading the October ROTM. There is a tentative plan to reserve a campsite at the Seven Springs campgrounds, and hold the October meeting at that location.

Eric Murphy @murf is leading the November ROTM.

CSC HOLIDAY OVERNIGHT

Don (@oilbrnr) has volunteered to host the event. This will coincide with the December ROTM. Keep an eye on the forum for a date.

We need volunteers for food, drinks, cooking, etc.

CSC CHARITY CONTRIBUTION FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Brice @brices123 is in charge of the charity donations. We have surplus funds in the CSC account that can be put towards some sort of charity. There was a discussion of adopting families for Christmas.

ADOPT A TRAIL UPDATE

Thomas @LongDuck provided an update regarding CSC adopting the Mt. Ord trail. It was determined that an unofficial adoption of the trail maintenance might be the best course of action. There are further details on the Adopt-A-Trail Mt. Ord thread

REMINDER REGARDING TONTO NATIONAL FOREST PASSES

You can order your annual National Parks Pass online here. I've ordered from the Kinsail link and received the annual Parks pass and the Tonto upgrade within a couple days.

The National Parks pass gets you into most National Parks and National Forests across the United States.

If you're quick thinking, this is also known as an ALL ACCESS PASS :cool:

ATTENDANCE
80s - 9 (8 FZJs and 1 FJ)
100s - 3
200s - 1
4runners - 1
FJCs - 1

Thanks for the writeup Otter. Good job !!!!

All access pass ;)

Meeting minutes really make it official! Thanks for keeping notes,

CSC1509_01.jpg

CSC1509_02.jpg

CSC1509_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom