CSC August Meeting Agenda 8.21.2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC August Meeting Agenda 8.21.2015

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM NOTE: earlier start time

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • ROTM volunteers needed
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • Summer trips

*ROTM Run of the month has been very successful in the past so its back for people that want to go on runs but need to plan in advance. We will be looking for volunteers each month for the ROTM (run of the month). Its your run and includes anywhere you want, any day in the month, overnight, night run, even a scenic dirt road drive. Again its your run and your chance to get involved and meet new members.

Will be there

planning to attend...who's bringing the circus tent and the AC?

planning to attend...who's bringing the circus tent and the AC?

GLad to see you make it. Feel free to bring a cooler full of cold water bottles and the club members will be cooler thanks to you.
Your cost will be 100% fully reimbursed.:clap:

GLad to see you make it. Feel free to bring a cooler full of cold water bottles and the club members will be cooler thanks to you.
Your cost will be 100% fully reimbursed.:clap:
seriously, my smiling opinionated face isn't enough? If I bring a cooler, it wont be full of water! I might bring 2 coolers though!

It is Friday night Phil, not Sunday...

I'll have plenty of Milwaukee's Best Lites in my ARB fridge hovering around 32*. :cheers:

in case my other post wasn't clear enough, I will be bringing a cooler full of ice and water. If something else falls in from the fridge, I cannot be held responsible.

planning to be there...sans tricycle motor...+1 for irresponsible cooler loading:bounce2:

August 21, 2015 Meeting Report

We had a great variety of Toyotas at the meeting, including:
One - 200
Two - Four Runners (one with a trailer)
Two - FJs
Two - 100s
Five - Tacomas, including a very nice, 62,000 mile 1982 4x4 - pictures to follow
Seven - 80s, including Jeff's diesel (almost ready for six months in South America)

We had three new members at the meeting: Dan @Stormtrooper with his Four Runner, Tracy Marshall with his green 100, and Brian in the 1982 4x4. (Sorry I did not catch their Mud names.)

Upcoming ROTMs:

September - Kirk @Chaos55
October - Steve Hines @Saddletramp
November - Eric Murphy @murf

There was no August ROTM, so nothing to report here.

Phil @LandCruiserPhil talked about organizing a weekend trip to the beaches of Mexico in the fall. Again, more information to come.

Phil also spoke about adopting the Mt. Ord trail. Thomas Wong @LongDuck is going to look into it to see what it takes. @LongDuck will report to us next month.

Brice @brices123 asked everyone to think about a charitable cause that CSC can give some money to. We have a couple thousand dollars, and we think it is a good idea to put this money toward a good cause.

Jackson @medtro will post photos, or email them to me and I will then edit this post.

Thank you to @TexAZ for bringing a couple of coolers! We must stay hydrated. Don't forget to check out his new suspension on his 200. It is really sweet. I might just have to do the same thing to my wife's 200. Hmmmmmm.

See you all next month, or on a trail somewhere.

Safe cruising'.

Last edited:
Was researching what it might take to claim Mt. Ord FR626 (Northbound off of Beeline) for Adopt-A-Trail, and ran across this link and image (see anybody we know?):
stelprdb5445320.jpg

http://www.fs.usda.gov/main/tonto/workingtogether

I'll post back here once I have information to share, and was great to meet some of the new members at last Friday's meeting,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom