CSC January Meeting *Swap Meet* Agenda 1.20.2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One option would be to contact Murf at Camelback Toyota and set up an evaluation of your truck. Safety/ function were my big concerns when I got my 96 fzj80 in 2014. Murf took care of those issues for me. No pressure, just a comprehensive list of items that needed attention. I chose the items to repair immediately and the ones that could be addressed later. The confidence and peace of mind I had after letting his team complete those repairs was priceless.

Anybody interested in some General Red Letter 315/75/16's? Set of five... I can bring'em

Request for tomorrow at swap meet. Im in need of a bottle jack for an 80. If someone has a extra bottle jack that they are willing to part can they bring it so we can make a deal. Previous owner Removed it and never put it back. :doh:
Thanks

Request for tomorrow at swap meet. Im in need of a bottle jack for an 80. If someone has a extra bottle jack that they are willing to part can they bring it so we can make a deal. Previous owner Removed it and never put it back. :doh:
Thanks

@Cruddz might have one from his other 80.

Thanks

Let me look in the garage, if I find it, I'll bring one.

Thanks
Found it!

Going to give @Saddletramp the keys for the restrooms if anyone needs them tonight. I will also leave an extension cord and a couple of bright LED lights out (in case more lighting is needed).

I am sure I am saving myself money by not being here.

I may be interested in an old charcoal canister for a '97 80 if anyone looking to offload one. I'm sure other years will for as well.

Anyone in need of four clean 90-92 Land Cruiser wheels with hub caps? 15x7 JJ Let me know and I'll pack them.

I can't make it to the meeting tonight. Little man has been sick and has an ear infection.

It was nice to meet up with all who made it.
Thank you to those who took the time to share knowledge, experience and expertise.
I have calendar conflicts for the ROTM and next month's get-together, but I look forward to next time I can make it to another gathering.

CSC1701_01.jpg

CSC1701_02.jpg

CSC1701_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom