security token error? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

semlin

curmudgeon
Threads
i am getting delays and timeouts when trying to post to threads. I just got this message:

ih8mud said:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

i am also getting random freezeups loading pages and scrolling inside threads. the rest of the interweb works fine and i am getting the same issues on ie explorer 7 and firefox

just that day, or is it continuing?

I wasn't online at all the past few days.....

slowdown is continuing. i have not had that message again.

slowdown is continuing. i have not had that message again.

earlier today on the home mac with firefox and safari there are long delays loading mud pages and a timeout when i tried to post. the post goes through but the screen freezes.

will check on Monday....I've had one oddity today, fixed with a refresh....

from vB:

'If this problem is only happening to some people and cannot be reproduced, the probable cause is their browser cache. Have these users either try a different browser or clear their browser cache.

Otherwise an ISP cache may also be to blame.'

I'm getting alot of "page cannot be found" on the white screen.

Same would happen to me, it would take two refreshes to get the page to load, and sometimes a page of gibberish loaded up...

Seems fine now...

I was getting partial content from the server today and very slow response times. Seems like the hosting company may have had some bandwidth issues or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom