Turf-N-Surf 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well unfortunately I had to do it. Kids and I got a hotel at Holiday Inn Express in Grover Beach area. I would much rather be out on the sand with the group at night but experience has told me that with kids and no spousal support I'm asking for trouble doing that. :) My kids are getting super excited to go wheeling out on the sand.

Is there a schedule of events that will be going around by chance? Would love to know ahead of time the schedule so we can make sure we don't miss anything! :)

Also if anyone wants to meet up for a carivan we are headed down from Auburn, CA on thursday evening. Stopping in Monterrey area Thursday night and then heading down the rest of the way Friday morning early. We will have a trailer and supplies in case of any breakage on the highway. ;) 530-368-6991 if you want to try to meet up along the way and carrivan. We will be going down Highway 5 and then over to highway 101 in Morgan Hill area and then 101 all the way down. Would love to link up with some other Toyota people.

Anyone from SoCal, Los Angeles, beach areas heading up too Pismo and would like too caravan I am leaving Friday morning, taking the 101 north PM me and maybe we can meet along the way.

Well unfortunately I had to do it. Kids and I got a hotel at Holiday Inn Express in Grover Beach area. I would much rather be out on the sand with the group at night but experience has told me that with kids and no spousal support I'm asking for trouble doing that. :) My kids are getting super excited to go wheeling out on the sand.

Is there a schedule of events that will be going around by chance? Would love to know ahead of time the schedule so we can make sure we don't miss anything! :)
Go to the website and check out the Itinerary.
http://centralcoastlandcruisers.com/turf-n-surf/itinerary/

Nice itinerary...didn't realize the sand pit challenge was "official". :clap:

Kid’s Sand Pit Challenge
There will be a play area set aside all weekend for any and all kids to build a 10′ x 50′ pit in an attempt to get a Land Cruiser stuck. On Sunday morning the kids will pick one rig to travel through the pit without help. Last year the kids won and Bill Stayner’s rig officially lost the challenge! Can the kids do it again for the win this year? Find out at Main Camp around 10:00 a.m.!

It should be, those kids put alot of time into it. I'm all for making this a family friendly event. What better way to convince your significant other than to have the kids begging to come back. . .

Just ordered Swag!
Is there a mob list? Linky no work.
See everyone on Friday!

Last edited:
Mob List was having technical difficulties on the programming side of things. I'll be sure to get that up and running correctly next year.

And there are a lot of us that aren't on Facebook!

Yep, should be quite a turnout I'd say.

If you change your mind and feel adventurous I am bring my two boys (4.9 years old and 20 mos) by myself since my wife cannot get off of work. We can be super dads for the weekend.

Frank

I'll be there with my 5.5 year old and 16 month old boys too. There is a kids play area for them to play in the sand away from vehicle traffic.

Just did an order. Thanks, Seth!

Put my order in too!!!!!!!! just in time.

Don! See you & Ruben there I hope!

looking forward to the dunes again!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Well I need to make a decision............What to bring. I was thinking about our Son's 1973 FJ 40 it could use a work out. Then again we always have fun in the 45 LWB.
Picture 004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom