For Sale FJ60 Steering Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goes to show that things are worth whatever somebody is willing to pay!

:beer:

its such a mystery why I don't hang on Mud anymore :flipoff2:

447xpro, your spot on.

"Tim" is Rad! We need more "Tims" in the world.

While my price may not be cheep by mud standards, A google search will pull up PS Boxes all day priced at 450 and up. Toyota charges 2K. While this one is used, I know it's entire history and usage. Ie grocery getting, dealer serviced since new, never off roaded before it incurred body damage and was parted out. I have a limited supply of leftover parts I've been selling to help pay off my 15K remaining balance from my child custody battle of my 6 year old boy (which I won). So while I may not be the cheapest source for parts, I have for many years been selling parts on Mud with entirely happy results. As such, I have no patience or interest in schwabing over such a trivial matters. As with "Tim" move on if you don't like the price or perhaps if you're serious about making a purchase- offer a counter offer or choose to support a worthy cause like a Dad and fellow cruiserhead fighting for custody of his child at 400 an hour. Thanks

Try this scenario " Tim saw an FJ60 part on Mud that he thought was overpriced... Tim ignored it and got on with his life" Good choice Tim

Or this one: Joe is a newb to the cruiser world and needs a part. The 1st post he comes across is the part he needs at an inflated price. He doesn't know better regarding the price of said part. However, Tim, instead of just ignoring the issue posted up a couple questions earlier in the thread that allowed Joe to make an informed decision. Joe moved on and found the same part at a price closer to the market price.

BTW, it's not personal on my end. I offered my opinion after I had more info about the part that I was potentially interested in buying until I got the history. I don't know the seller or wether he knew anything about the value of the part and was merely offering my opinion that the item was priced too high and was trying to help HIM to sell the part.
So, interpret how you will.
I guess you don't like Tim either, as I see he has commented in your threads too there @447xpro.

Or this one: Joe is a newb to the cruiser world and needs a part. The 1st post he comes across is the part he needs at an inflated price. He doesn't know better regarding the price of said part. However, Tim, instead of just ignoring the issue posted up a couple questions earlier in the thread that allowed Joe to make an informed decision. Joe moved on and found the same part at a price closer to the market price.

BTW, it's not personal on my end. I offered my opinion after I had more info about the part that I was potentially interested in buying until I got the history. I don't know the seller or wether he knew anything about the value of the part and was merely offering my opinion that the item was priced too high and was trying to help HIM to sell the part.
So, interpret how you will.
I guess you don't like Tim either, as I see he has commented in your threads too there @447xpro.
Tim and I are good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom